Pipo M9 Max/Sumvison Cyclone Voyager 2 10"

Guest comicbookguy

Guest comicbookguy

http://www.ebuyer.com/489484-sumvision-cyclone-voyager-2-tablet-pc-cycvoy2101

http://www.sharkbuy.com/pipo-max-m9-10-1-1280x800-10-point-ips-qual-core-rk3188-1-8ghz-16gb-android-4-1-dual-camera-tablet-bluetooth.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=uk

been looking for a cheap 10 inch tablet to because I miss my Vega (i have a nexus 7 but i miss the hdmi out and the bigger size for reading magazines/ watching video)

£200 is a bit above what I wanted to spend, but has anybody got experience of this tab? (same tab, 2 different brandings). is it as good as it sounds or too good to be true? is the community going to be as awesome as the Vega was?

Guest comicbookguy

camera quality isn't really a priority for me. I've heard there are 2 different board versions of the PiPo, v1 and v2, and the v1 may end up with little or no support.... the meriphones link does make it look like a bargain at less then £160, even tho I'd rather buy from ebuyer....

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest Alex778

camera quality isn't really a priority for me. I've heard there are 2 different board versions of the PiPo, v1 and v2, and the v1 may end up with little or no support.... the meriphones link does make it look like a bargain at less then £160, even tho I'd rather buy from ebuyer....

Pipo M9 would be a decent choice! My friend is a big fan of Pipo currently, and to date, without there ever being a problem. I also have gone through the website you posted sharkbuy.com and it seems that this site can get to many newest Chinese tabs....

Guest comicbookguy

typical. a week till payday. you know it'll go back up next week......

it's up and down like a yoyo at the moment.

and now i hear there's a THIRD hardware version......

Edited by comicbookguy