[ROM][4.4.] MIUI v5 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

This ROM is based on official ZTE N880E MIUI. Funny thing is that N880E MIUI builds are based on the CM10 device sources that I've released, so thanks to me. ?

Screenshot_2013-05-21-12-10-41.png Screenshot_2013-05-21-12-11-34.png Screenshot_2013-05-21-13-55-19.png Screenshot_2013-05-21-12-11-15.png

miui_atlas40_4.4.4_4.1.zip
http://konstakang.com/devices/atlas40/MIUI
md5:a5a46d1fae01efb3a84ed7a008f5219b

miui_atlas40_3.8.9_4.1.zip
md5:69f7d8a2978f7fb85e4da263d93891a7

Changes to N880E version:

• fixed wifi and bluetooth (N880E has Broadcom wifi/bt, we have Atheros/Qualcomm)
  • added Google Keyboard
  • added Play Store
  • removed Chinese MIUI apps
  • used Blade III CM10 kernel (source)
  • used Blade III proprietaries

Everything should work to CM10 standards except FM radio. Don't expect anything to be fixed (fix it yourself). I don't plan to use/support this ROM. It was just something I played around with for couple of hours. I just thought I'd share it because it's been requested several times and it seems to work well enough.

Like my work?
btn_donate_LG.gif
Edited by KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

MIUI changes not mentioned in the changelog. See MIUI changelog.

4.4. changelog:

• MIUI 4.4.4
  • added support for emulated internal sdcard
  • updated Play Store and Google Keyboard to the latest versions
  • disabled MIUI updater

13.8. changelog:

• MIUI 3.8.9
  • updated to latest CM10 kernel

9.6 changelog:

• MIUI 3.6.7
  • included Google Keyboard instead of CM10 LatinIME
  • removed Chinese MIUI apps
  • fixed soft reboot after PIN input

3.6. changelog:

• MIUI 3.5.31
  • updated Play Store (4.1.10)

21.5. changelog:

• MIUI 3.5.17
  • initial release

How to install:

1. boot into ClockWorkMod recovery
  2. mounts and storage -> format system
  3. wipe data and factory reset
  4. install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard -> miui_atlas40_x.x.x_4.1.zip
  5. reboot

How to port:

I wrote a simple tool for porting from N880E. You'll need a linux system with few basic packages installed (git, java, zip). Place an official N880E MIUI ROM to the root of the porting tool directory (_place_rom_here_) and run the tool.
./port.sh

miui-porting-atlas40.tar.gz

Edited by KonstaT

Guest hellhammer1666

Is anyone else experiencing great lagg?

Mine is only lagg on lockscreen, and can not apply any themes, everything else is OK

Guest zecinikolaz

TO APLIE THEME MUST VERIFIED YOUR MIUI ACOUNT, must be online to start authenthicization, after that you will aplied desire theme....

Edited by zecinikolaz

Guest LuxXx25

Thank's for this rom!

Runs great but drains battery like hell.

That's quite weird because my battery lasts about 2 days with this rom. O.o

Guest kogos

Since n880e has radiofm with stock rom, radiofm works with this custom rom? And if so, any chance we can have fmradio ported to blade3 cm10?

Edited by kogos

Guest KonstaT

As asked above, fmradio works with this rom?

Like it says in the first post. Everything works to CM10 standards = no FM radio.

No, As Konstat said this and Lewa are based on CM10 and CM10.1. So FM Radio won't work only with stock :D

No, I said CM9 and CM10 (Android 4.0 vs 4.1). FM radio works on LeWa.

Guest 力⊙o⊙

Hello. I'm LEWA OS for v889d's moderator! Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! Hope is done here!http://bbs.lewaos.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=225&filter=author&orderby=dateline&mobile=yes&page=1 English is not good, please forgive me!

Guest duronman

ROM is great, but lock screen and main menu screen are laggy (the animation isn't smooth). Is there will be any updates about this ?

Thanks in advance, please excuse my bad English.

Guest KonstaT

There's weekly updates (sundays?) to MIUI. There's already one update to N880E that's newer than what this is based on.

I wrote myself a MIUI porting tool that makes porting a breeze. I tested the newer update and it wasn't something worth releasing. Same issues still persisted (locksceen might have slightly faster but still laggy).

Guest red.srb

Downloaded and flashed rom.It works fine,just a little problem when starting but its k.Fixed lockscreen problem with Go Locker ;) Any new update soon ? :) <3

Guest peetu20

Could you KonstaT please release your porting tool? I would like to port MIUI V5 to Zte Blade and use daemond cm10 as base :P

Guest KonstaT

Could you KonstaT please release your porting tool? I would like to port MIUI V5 to Zte Blade and use daemond cm10 as base :P

It's no use for Blade. It's specialized tool to port from N880E to Blade III (these are practically the same device).