[ROM][4.4.] MIUI v5 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Something Wierd

The only way you are able to get it is to decompile every single system app and translate every single string in it.There is  absolutely no way someone will take away so much time do something so meaningless.My best advice is to stop whining or do it yourself.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

not whining

i want it baby

Either you can't read, or you're ignorant. In both cases its pitiful.

The only way you are able to get it is to decompile every single system app and translate every single string in it.There is absolutely no way someone will take away so much time do something so meaningless. *My best advice is to stop whining or do it yourself.*

Grand idea. Then they really would see how frustrating the whole exercise is... and why even the skilled devs won't touch it. Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Hello, if anyone want to download MIUI OTA patches ported from ZTE N880E to V880E (blade III compatible) you could get them here (needs registration, and yes - this is russian forum). Sorry for my bad english - I am russian too.

Hello, if anyone want to download MIUI OTA patches ported from ZTE N880E to V880E (blade III compatible) you could get them here (needs registration, and yes - this is russian forum). Sorry for my bad english - I am russian too.

pls post here the new updates.. is Russian forum that requires an email and Russian characters in order to complete registration

Guest laciegy

The only way you are able to get it is to decompile every single system app and translate every single string in it.There is absolutely no way someone will take away so much time do something so meaningless.My best advice is to stop whining or do it yourself.

Can u explain me how its work ?

Guest Something Wierd

Can u explain me how its work ?

All I know is that you need apk tool to decompile the apps,notepad++,know how to use adb (pull and push) and know which files to edit.Never tried to add language to a ROM,so Google is your best friend here.

Guest Snap.IT

is this legit? I mean blade 3 flashable, and fully working?

Looking at the updater script:

package_extract_file("EMMCBOOT.MBN", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p15");

package_extract_file("splash.img", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p18");

package_extract_file("qcsbl.mbn", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p2");

package_extract_file("fat.bin", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p13");

package_extract_file("qcsblhd_cfgdata.mbn", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p1");

package_extract_file("OEMSBL.MBN", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p3");

There is NO good reason for that, these files should be updated via official packages or not at all. I would not flash this becaue it's made for the v880e and it updates files that may cause  your phone to hardbrick.

Of course, you can remove those lines and test it if  you'd like.

Looking at the updater script:

package_extract_file("EMMCBOOT.MBN", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p15");

package_extract_file("splash.img", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p18");

package_extract_file("qcsbl.mbn", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p2");

package_extract_file("fat.bin", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p13");

package_extract_file("qcsblhd_cfgdata.mbn", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p1");

package_extract_file("OEMSBL.MBN", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p3");

There is NO good reason for that, these files should be updated via official packages or not at all. I would not flash this becaue it's made for the v880e and it updates files that may cause  your phone to hardbrick.

Of course, you can remove those lines and test it if  you'd like.

Yeah, just as i suspected, but why the hell it is in a Blade 3 thread, without any warning, about it isn't for our phone...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mladjanovic

Particular caution to all who are trying to install these MIUI roms! In no case do not accept update that you offer because you will definitely ruin your phone! Personal experience.