multi language ? new version ?

k0tsompakos

k0tsompakos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Acqua
  • Twitter:@------
Hello guys i wanna know if this rom "plays" in my phone. (ZTE Acqua)

thank you.

zecinikolaz

zecinikolaz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:zte racer
but must instal keboard, which is not included in this port, download some and put on sd card when you flashed rom instal from file explorer, here is the rom miui 3.9.6 version:https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6dfs48weg54zw8/zte%20atlas%20miui%203.9.6.zip

k0tsompakos

k0tsompakos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Acqua
  • Twitter:@------

but must instal keboard, which is not included in this port, download some and put on sd card when you flashed rom instal from file explorer, here is the rom miui 3.9.6 version:https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6dfs48weg54zw8/zte%20atlas%20miui%203.9.6.zip

you speak about me?

zecinikolaz

zecinikolaz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:zte racer
no i answer on johnies request

Edited by zecinikolaz, 08 September 2013 - 06:24 PM.

johny_pg1

johny_pg1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE III
Dude i need a dozen apps to install on ROM to make it function normally.Post a thread when the ROM is finished.

shoo356

shoo356

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

Installed MIUI on Blade III and works fine. I get MD5 error when trying to install new update via OTA. It can not be installed.

Does someone have solved it yet? THX

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

Installed MIUI on Blade III and works fine. I get MD5 error when trying to install new update via OTA. It can not be installed.

Does someone have solved it yet? THX

Do not install the OTA Update it won't be for this phone and you could cuase serious damage to your phone if you do, the last release by KonstaT was his build on 13 August, I doubt very much the OTA update has come from him

zorzgeo

zorzgeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V967S

Pureness  Camera quality then stock rom.

Someone have same problem???

msbomberman

msbomberman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate Acqua
Hi there...

I am moderator and translator for MiuiPortugal in the Huawei U8800 area as a phone tester for TMN Portugal. At the moment I am testing both TMN A15 (ZTE Skate Acqua) and TMN A18 (ZTE V970)... The differences between original rom and yours (CM10.2) for Acqua are colossal, it doesn't even seem to be the same phone when it comes to performance... Fluid, fast and responsive, the only con I seem to get is touch sensitivity, sometimes it seems I have to almost scratch the screen so the touch knows I am there.

And now what I wanted to ask... I would like to ask your permission to translate your MIUI V5 for Blade III so the portuguese users from MiuiPortugal can experience for themselves the differences between original firm and enhaced... Credits go to you, of course, wouldn't do things any other way...

P.S. - I am sure if you got some work done with ZTE V970 it would purr louder than a Galaxy S4... Your roms kick ass.

Cheers

Paulo Brito Costa

derossi16

derossi16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3

KonstaT, is there any chance you could release your porting tool you wrote about earlier? Last version of Blade III MIUI you released is rock stable for me since I've flashed it, but with the help of your tool, even if you don't have free time, someone else could port on weekly basis from N880E and release it here...Anyway, many thanx for your work and for giving our phone stable, daily driver roms :)

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G (XT1032)

Konstat, I just found that MIUI is available for Blade 3. It's awesome. Thank you so much. MIUI is my biggest favourite rom. :D

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

As I read there isn't Hungarian language in this rom, and I think there isn't anything else language. Konstat, I know you said, you won't support this rom and we should fix our problem, but I can't modify roms anyway. Please make a last build with languages added. I have a pretty good idea for that. Before ZTE Blade 3, I had Motorola Defy and there is MIUI for really long time. There is a MIUI build (by a Hungarian developer, Wajk) and he implemented many languages already in his rom. My question is, Can you grab those languages and import them to this build?

I would say one thousand thanks, if you do it.

Link: http://forum.xda-dev...&highlight=miui

Edited by boros2222, 08 October 2013 - 02:51 PM.

D4NY3L

D4NY3L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:MD DROID (skateAqcua) italy

hey bro.. i want the italian language pack..pls konstat insert multilanguage in this rom  :o

Edited by D4NY3L, 08 October 2013 - 05:18 PM.

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

I flashed it... Unfortunately, the wifi doesn't connect. I tried reboot, turn off-on wifi, but doesn't work. I tap on my wifi, type my password and doesn't connect..

D4NY3L

D4NY3L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:MD DROID (skateAqcua) italy

why have you abandoned this rom. you did not put the multilanguage pack ç_ç and you do not fix little bugs.. whyy ç__ç i then smooth and fast rom.. more of cyanogen rom

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Konstat, please support this rom, too. People love miui, this would be as great as CMs.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blade III

Hi there...

I am moderator and translator for MiuiPortugal in the Huawei U8800 area as a phone tester for TMN Portugal. At the moment I am testing both TMN A15 (ZTE Skate Acqua) and TMN A18 (ZTE V970)... The differences between original rom and yours (CM10.2) for Acqua are colossal, it doesn't even seem to be the same phone when it comes to performance... Fluid, fast and responsive, the only con I seem to get is touch sensitivity, sometimes it seems I have to almost scratch the screen so the touch knows I am there.

And now what I wanted to ask... I would like to ask your permission to translate your MIUI V5 for Blade III so the portuguese users from MiuiPortugal can experience for themselves the differences between original firm and enhaced... Credits go to you, of course, wouldn't do things any other way...

P.S. - I am sure if you got some work done with ZTE V970 it would purr louder than a Galaxy S4... Your roms kick ass.

Cheers

Paulo Brito Costa

Sound all good to me. You can do what ever you want just as long you don't do what this fool did.

KonstaT, is there any chance you could release your porting tool you wrote about earlier? Last version of Blade III MIUI you released is rock stable for me since I've flashed it, but with the help of your tool, even if you don't have free time, someone else could port on weekly basis from N880E and release it here...Anyway, many thanx for your work and for giving our phone stable, daily driver roms :)

It's already something that anyone with winzip and a text editor could do if they really wanted to.

As I read there isn't Hungarian language in this rom, and I think there isn't anything else language. Konstat, I know you said, you won't support this rom and we should fix our problem, but I can't modify roms anyway. Please make a last build with languages added. I have a pretty good idea for that. Before ZTE Blade 3, I had Motorola Defy and there is MIUI for really long time. There is a MIUI build (by a Hungarian developer, Wajk) and he implemented many languages already in his rom. My question is, Can you grab those languages and import them to this build?

I would say one thousand thanks, if you do it.

Link: http://forum.xda-dev...&highlight=miui

hey bro.. i want the italian language pack..pls konstat insert multilanguage in this rom  :o

MIUI is not open source. I haven't built this ROM. I've just ported it from N880E which is very similar device to ours. In practical sense it's impossible to add any language support to any prebuilt ROM (also applies to stock based ROMs such as Aurora Borealis).

In practice it would mean decompiling every single system and framework apk (77 in this case to be exact), finding suitable translations (also decompiling same amount of files for xxx language from here and yyy language from there) and adding them, recompiling every single system app and doing this again and again every week for a new MIUI update. Do you really think that is reasonable thing to ask for me to do, especially since I've never even used this ROM myself?

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

You're fully right. I didn't know, how this works. I wanted to use this rom and I didn't care with English language.. but there is this wifi issue. Wifi can't connect to any wifi hotspot. It starts to connect, then it's not connected. I would be very happy, if you fix this issue.

I did everything how it's written down in instructions and I also tried reflash the rom. It hasn't worked.

Edited by boros2222, 14 October 2013 - 04:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users