Official code request to Unlock the Bootloader [Final Post]

Guest alkalinorap

Guest jez794

RIght sorry for the stupid question but if i unlock the bootloader in this way does it mean i can just load Gingerbread or any other rom onto my phone by just putting the update onto a sd card?

Guest mr_mufy

HI.

I'm traying to ask the unlock code for me, but i can't.

Give the stupid error that i have a wrong product...

When i do "PRODUCT ID: On the phone dial (numeric keys) you must input *#*#1357946#*#* and we will get it. (Only works in Stock ROMS or Stock-based).

With the Lightning rom i have a diferent code from the rom i'm using now, EMUI.

So what a hell it's the right rom for the code it's right?

Guest plewis1981

HI.

I'm traying to ask the unlock code for me, but i can't.

Give the stupid error that i have a wrong product...

When i do "PRODUCT ID: On the phone dial (numeric keys) you must input *#*#1357946#*#* and we will get it. (Only works in Stock ROMS or Stock-based).

With the Lightning rom i have a diferent code from the rom i'm using now, EMUI.

So what a hell it's the right rom for the code it's right?

I only sent my IMEI an S/N form the sticker under the battery and got my code so I wouldent worry about it.

Guest bananas33

The form checks for eight digits in the product ID but the server-side code must be checking since obvious fakes don't work - anyone got a valid product ID?

Guest Hayder7

I got my code, relocked the phone and unlocked it the official way. The annoying reboots are still there though! Anybody got an advice please? :(

Guest plewis1981

I got my code, relocked the phone and unlocked it the official way. The annoying reboots are still there though! Anybody got an advice please? :(

Which ROM are you using?

Guest bananas33

I couldn't get past the form without a valid product code, even if they just ignore it. Still waiting for them to email an unlock code back though.

Guest Aceion

I got this message 6 days ago

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Huawei device.

We has retailed your needs to our correlative department.

And there will have expert to help you with your needs in three working days.

Please wait a period of time.

Once again thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Best Regards.

Huawei Device Customer Care Team."

Should I repeat the steps to receive bootloader unlock code or should I wait more?

Guest theShire

I got this message 6 days ago

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Huawei device.

We has retailed your needs to our correlative department.

And there will have expert to help you with your needs in three working days.

Please wait a period of time.

Once again thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Best Regards.

Huawei Device Customer Care Team."

Should I repeat the steps to receive bootloader unlock code or should I wait more?

I followed the suggestion in the "Unlocking Bootloader" thread http://www.modaco.com/topic/362152-unlocking-bootloader-oficially-with-the-code-of-huawei/page__st__40#entry2125259 and got the code a few hours later

Guest niavlys1

The form doesn't work for me either : it says "Submission failed - Incorrect product information, please try again.".

I got the product ID using the Infusion rom.

I have never used any tool to zero the IMEI or anything. I think I just updated to ICS from GB using the official update.app to B927, then to B934, then installed CWM and flashed several roms (stock based and CM10.1 based).

• 1 month later...
Guest dalyer

Before they added U8815 to the unlock request page I emailed them two or three times but never got anything other than automated replies.

After they added U8815 to the unlock request page I requested a code twice via the page and got nothing back.

In the end this pathetic pleading email :blush: elicited a response with a code which I haven't tried yet.

发件人: ...

发送时间: 2013年7月1日 7:20

收件人: [email protected]

主题: Urgent - need bootloader unlock code for Huawei Ascend G300 U8815

重要性:

Hi there

I urgently need the bootloader unlock code for my Huawei Ascend G300 U8815. Please note that I need the BOOTLOADER unlock code - not a network/SIM unlock code.

I have requested this several times before by email and using this web page but all requests have been ignored:

http://www.huaweidev...ethod=preUnlock

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me the bootloader unlock code as soon as possible as I need it urgently and all previous requests for it have been ignored by Huawei!

My details are as follows:

Product serial number: ... (serial number from sticker under battery NOT from System settings > About phone > Status - they may be different!)

Product IMEI: ... (from sticker under battery or by dialing *#06# or System settings > About phone > Status > IMEI)

Product ID: ... (from the sticker under battery)

Regards

Edited by dalyer

Guest penthaler

Guys WTF... I was many times filled that form on their site and no response from them (waiting more than a month). Today I send them email with only IMEI, SN and photo of original sticker of box and ... they answer in a FEW HOURS!!!

Really weird thing.

btw it is a 16digit long code... only numbers... is it real?

Guest CoSmEeN

Mine is 16digit long code. But it's Hexadecimal (numbers 0-9 and letters A, B, C, D, E, F). I guess yours just happends to be just numbers.

Guest dalyer

Mine was also 16 hex digits.

Some people got all digit codes that were the SIM/network unlock code and not the bootloader unlock code.

But it's possible that your bootloader unlock code is simply all digits since that's still valid hex. :)

Just try it and if bootloader unlock does not work with it then it's probably the wrong code so you'll have to ask again.

Edited by dalyer

Guest penthaler

I hope they are not so dumb to send me something I wasnt asking for - I provided them with all infos and everywhere in mail was UNLOCK BOOTLOADER CODE sign, and link for their oficial site with UNLOCK BL REQUEST... but maybe... I sent one more email, because I think that the code is not right (or only the SIMLOCK one xD)