Need Help urgently Phone Bricked.

Guest Hassams

Guest Hassams

Hey guys,

Today I have rooted my G510-0200 by the method in which we don't have to unlock the bootloader. Things were going perfectly fine but suddenly its starting to get worst, Now the problem is when i edit the Build.prop (just two values Hwtheme and battery percentage) than replace with the original one after that i reboot my Phone but now its stuck at Huawei Ascend logo, try to flash multiple Huawei Updates but after unpacking update Failed. So guys i need some help my phone build# is B182, I have a backup copy of original build.prop is there any way i can restore that.

I found this site which is offering firmware but i'm not wanna pay them a penny.

http://asanfile.com/file/index/13056?name=android%204.1

post-1013202-0-55586400-1369296337_thumb

post-1013202-0-21096000-1369296651_thumb

Guest Simon O

If you make changes to build.prop you must ensure that the permissions are set to 644 -rw-r--r-- or the phone will not boot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hassams

How did you solve your problem?

I can't find b182 and tried to flash b173 but in the middle of the update it failed then i flashed the b178 and i works without any issue

Guest Hassams

182B is Chinese firmware based on 4.1.2 Android so don't even tray to flash it!

Mine was not Chinese my set is G510-0200 not g510-0010 and in my country who has b182 they got an update of b190 but i'm unable to update because now im on b178.

Edited by Hassams

Guest ZolaIII

Well we will all get the update to 4.1.2 because of Google bugs on 4.1.1 i yust didn't know that they are started rolling up for non Chinese model's!

I explained that on other trade hire... I em to on 178B (Romania) bild, that is actually used for a loot of international firmware build's! They are probably updating more critical builds first...