Downgrade from b952.

Guest CoSmEeN

Guest CoSmEeN

Hey guys. I bought a Huawei Ascend G300 from Vodafone RO in october with gb on it. I liked it from the start (maybe because is my first android phone i got) even if it had some issues with the sound. Anyway, I read somewhere that the next update at that time will solve it. I updated it and i was very happy with my phone until ics update came out. I made the big mistake to update it. At first it was ok, it looked alot better with ics, but after some time i realized that it was getting slower every day. Another update came out (B952) and I hoped that it will solve this problem. It didn't... Now i have a phone that i'm starting to hate because it is so slow and this problem is because of the low amount of free RAM I have. I know there's an official downgrade to GB but only works on B936. So help me get this phone in a stage that can still make me happy. I have to mention that it isn't rooted. I haven't decided to do it yet because of the warranty.

Summary: Huawei Ascend G300 non-rooted with b952. Need to downgrade it.

Any official way? i looked everywhere and couldn't find any.

Help me please with some links about:

-how to downgrade officially to gb (If i send it to warranty will they be able to downgrade it?)

OR

-how to root it

-how to install stock gb (or some other custom rom that you really like and works good on this)

Thanks alot guys and I hope to hear from you soon.

PS: i'm very noobish in smartphones category so don't be harsh on me for stupid questions X_X

Guest Rico_89

Wouldn't the official "Middle Package" downgrade from Huawei work? : http://www.huaweidev...softid=NDY4ODE=

I know it says it's for B936/ B937 but it still should work on an unrooted stock G300 (U8815) officially updated to ICS.

If that wont work then there is an easier option that will allow you to down grade just by flashing in CWM ... : http://www.modaco.com/topic/361310-downgrade-upgrade-from-recovery/

Edited by Rico_89

Guest CoSmEeN

@penthaler: i found out that site eventually and helped me, tnx alot

@Rico: that's for b936 or b937... i had b952... tnx anyway

i rooted it and tried few roms to see what works nice, what i like... you can close this