huawei screen problem

Guest denio7

Guest denio7

Hi

after my phone dropped i noticed it has broken lcd. That's not a problem for me because i can replace it but next day something like this appeard

but without jumping and the "second display" was upside-down i think. Now the problem is i don't know should i replace just lcd or something else is broken too.

Thank you for help

Guest denio7

Hmm i have to say that the problem with the display has gone by itself, of course the crack is still there. My question is if this problem may come back after i replace the lcd

' of course i will reinstall os

Edited by denio7

Guest denio7

i disassembled and reassembled it today and to be honest i didn't noticed any cracks or stuff like this but i don't really know what to look for. For me everything looked just fine.Is there any way to check is there possibility of this issue coming back?

Edited by denio7

Guest sharkyo01

i disassembled and reassembled it today and to be honest i didn't noticed any cracks or stuff like this but i don't really know what to look for. For me everything looked just fine.Is there any way to check is there possibility of this issue coming back?

Most cracks in boards are not bigger then a hair hence the name (Hair line crack). So many variables for what could of happened its hard to say...