Photo

[Tutorial] How to [OFFICIALLY] Unlock The Bootloader [With Definitions] [RELOCK Guide Included!]

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

Symao96

Symao96

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Is improbable receive the code in the weekend right? I've done the request yesterday.. I want to unlock officially the bootloader and i've done all the steps until the code is necessary, so i want to do this quickly to use my phone again.. Any help?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
Sorry, you should of got the code and then started. Seems kinda obvious tbh :P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
DP

Edited by kyan31, 01 June 2013 - 11:51 AM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Symao96

Symao96

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Yes, but i've started the process when i've requested the code because I tough that it will be quickly (receive the code), if I receive the code between today and tomorrow, no problem the problem is if I receive the code just Monday or something... You think it's possible I receive the code during the weekend?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Yes, but i've started the process when i've requested the code because I tough that it will be quickly (receive the code), if I receive the code between today and tomorrow, no problem the problem is if I receive the code just Monday or something... You think it's possible I receive the code during the weekend?

Well some people get it within 3 days, so its definitely possible.

Symao96

Symao96

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Well some people get it within 3 days, so its definitely possible.

But as it is during the weekend i'm afraid i will not receive because some people doesn't work in the weekend.. I've putted URGENT in the subject..

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

But as it is during the weekend i'm afraid i will not receive because some people doesn't work in the weekend.. I've putted URGENT in the subject..

Well Huawei is based in China so the times are always different. I really can't be sure to be honest :(

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

Well Huawei is based in China so the times are always different. I really can't be sure to be honest :(

What he said! :P

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

arranhs

arranhs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
So i tried getting my unlock code using the website. After waiting for 2 weeks and seeing this topic appear i decided to email them using the template given. This is my reply back:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Huawei device.
Please apply the unlock code in our website http://www.huaweidev...d=toApplyUnlock.

Once again thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Best Regards.

Huawei Device Customer Care Team.

Arrgghhh back to square one it seems :(

List of all the ROM's, Recoveries, Mods, Tutorials, Themes and Original Firmware on this forum!

[COMPILATION][LIST] ROMs/KERNELs/RECOVERYs/MODs/TUTORIALs/THEMEs/ORIGINAL FIRMWARE

Symao96

Symao96

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

So i tried getting my unlock code using the website. After waiting for 2 weeks and seeing this topic appear i decided to email them using the template given. This is my reply back:

Dear Customer,

Please apply the unlock code in our website http://www.huaweidev...d=toApplyUnlock.

Best Regards.

I've received te same email than you . Thats funny because I've requested the code by email and using the website. It kills myself...

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

Dear Customer,

Best Regards.

I've received te same email than you . Thats funny because I've requested the code by email and using the website. It kills myself...

Guys, also reply and say

I cannot use the form as the Product ID does not work in the dialer

Can you see if that works??

Edited by george109, 03 June 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

arranhs

arranhs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Guys, also reply and say that I cannot use the form as the Product ID does not work in the dialer. Can you see if that works??

Yeah i know what you mean, i doesnt work on mine either because im on CM 10.1. Please tell me when you get a reply because id like to know what they say.

Thanks

List of all the ROM's, Recoveries, Mods, Tutorials, Themes and Original Firmware on this forum!

[COMPILATION][LIST] ROMs/KERNELs/RECOVERYs/MODs/TUTORIALs/THEMEs/ORIGINAL FIRMWARE

Symao96

Symao96

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
I've already received the code, my code was like yours 16 digits but most of my code are letters but your code doesn't have any letter, do you know if the code it's wrong?

HujerosZTE

HujerosZTE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 (U8815)

Dear Customer,

Best Regards.

I have received the same answer from them. I send them following reply and in 2 hour i rerceveid my unlocking code. Just try the same and you will see :

Dear

I made it few times more than one week ago and have not received the code till now, even if you wrote ,that i should receive it in 3 working days.
That is why i send you email request.

Than you for your understanding
Best regards
Petr

Maybe is my english not rigth(i am not natuaral englishmen) but it works B)

ej2095

ej2095

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:htc hd2, wildfire, g300
  • Twitter:@ej2095
i had same mail. mailed them back nad they sent me a code that looks like? CE457E570EDD5B73 ?? this look write to you?

Symao96

Symao96

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

i had same mail. mailed them back nad they sent me a code that looks like? CE457E570EDD5B73 ?? this look write to you?

Mine is like yours with many letters and some numbers

HujerosZTE

HujerosZTE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 (U8815)

Mine is only numbers 16 characters and it works. Now a have succesfully unlocked my bootloader. Thanks for this great guide.

ej2095

ej2095

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:htc hd2, wildfire, g300
  • Twitter:@ej2095
I realy should spell check lol bad gramme also

Symao96

Symao96

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
The code that the OP used contain only numbers to, so my doubt is if my code is on or not because have letters to.. If anyone could help I'll appreciate

zeronickname

zeronickname

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
My code had both letters and numbers and it worked. Try it and see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users