Photo

[Tutorial] How to [OFFICIALLY] Unlock The Bootloader [With Definitions] [RELOCK Guide Included!]

475 replies to this topic

nitso

nitso

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei G300
I fix my problem with australian update.app !!

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Sorry if i'm late, but apparently you can get your bootloader code instantly using this page:

http://en.club.vmall...lock&action=pre

Its worth a try :)

source: http://www.modaco.co...huawei-website/

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

Sorry if i'm late, but apparently you can get your bootloader code instantly using this page:

Please can you test this? I don't have my G300 any more so i cant :(

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Actually, I can't test it as I don't have the product ID. I have the SN and IMEI from the last unlock that I did.

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts

I entered my details and it says

We regret to say that the information you are searching is not found. Pleae mail to [email protected], We'll respond to you as soon as possible, thanks.

I don't know if it matters that I already got the code from Huawei by email a while back?

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

We regret to say that the information you are searching is not found. Pleae mail to [email protected], We'll respond to you as soon as possible, thanks.

I don't know if it matters that I already got the code from Huawei by email a while back?

Oh - Im going to test it myself - im asking a few people to PM me to see if their product IDs are the same :)
If it works ill add it. If it doesn't ill just leave it for now and see if it works in the future

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

@Dalyer Mind if you PM me yours? It would be really appreciated if you could! Thanks!

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Great! The product IDs are all different! Time to start up fiddler and see how Huawei checks the ID!

Why do Huawei have to comment in Chinese? It makes life so much harder :(

I think this comment in their HTML sums up Huawei's products and software really well: 

您好,本查询功能还处于测试阶段,如有问题,请您及时通过邮件说明,发送至[email protected],反馈给我们的支持人员,谢谢!

In Google Translate English this means: 

Hello, this inquiry is still in the testing phase, any questions, please timely instructions via e-mail, sent to [email protected], feedback to our support staff, thank you!

Edited by george109, 08 April 2014 - 08:58 PM.

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts

George - I PM'd you mu product id last night.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
Yeah. Thanks for that. I've had a look and they are all different. I tried to get it to work by putting in NY details and other people's product IDs but that didn't work at all. I had a look with fiddler but everything is done on their server, so I can't hack manipulate :lol: it :(

Edited by george109, 09 April 2014 - 11:16 AM.

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts

If my full details (IMEI, S/N, product ID) that I used to get the code from Huawei by email would help you I can PM them to you on the basis that I assume that I can trust you with them! :D

PS - wasn't aware of Fiddler before - interesting tool - thanks. :)

http://en.wikipedia....dler_(software)

Edited by dalyer, 09 April 2014 - 11:25 AM.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

If my full details (IMEI, S/N, product ID) that I used to get the code from Huawei by email would help you I can PM them to you on the basis that I assume that I can trust you with them! :D

PS - wasn't aware of Fiddler before - interesting tool - thanks. :)

http://en.wikipedia....dler_(software)

That would be really useful thanks (I won't abuse them! What can you even do with an IMEI and Serial Number? Also fiddler is really good for abusing testing some sites :lol:

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts

OK - sent by PM.

JoeDodge

JoeDodge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Same here, but I didn't request the code previously.

goodfella123

goodfella123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Hi, please could someone help.

I could not force the update so went through the alternative methods and eventually installed ICS repack as suggested.

I then installed the lock bootloader zip as suggested.

The part i'm stuck at is where the guide says 'next post'.

I cannot get the command prompt to open in a specific loacation as i'm using xp.

I've added the command to right-click menu using registry fix but it still won't do it.

I'm also confused by the part of the post that says:

"plug it back in to the PC and go into the folder, where you extracted it". Now you are there, press Shift and right click. You should see a menu with a few strange options. You need to Click "Open command window here"

Extracted what?

I am doing this with a view to updating my phone to ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 so i can install the KK Ultra rom.

The main reason though is because i cannot use the camera as i keep getting the 'can't connect to camera' error.

Still getting it after installing ICS repack.

Forgot to add - when trying to do the update it stalled at around 30% and there was no text just a pink progress bar.

Edited by goodfella123, 05 May 2014 - 12:14 PM.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts

To open a command shell just press Windows key + R together and then type in cmd and hit enter.

You might have to cd to the required folder after that.

The "extracted" bit refers to extracting the update.app zip (or rar?) image that you downloaded in two parts.

You should read the tutorial again from start to finish to ensure that you understand it.

If not then don't do anything as you might mess things up.

And also check if you have Samsung or Hynix eMMC (there's a thread on this and how to do it).

If you have Hynix be careful what you flash - e.g. the CWM to which you refer may be based on the 3.4 Linux kernel and could hard brick a Hynix phone.

Hope this helps.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

To open a command shell just press Windows key + R together and then type in cmd and hit enter.

You might have to cd to the required folder after that.

The "extracted" bit refers to extracting the update.app zip (or rar?) image that you downloaded in two parts.

You should read the tutorial again from start to finish to ensure that you understand it.

If not then don't do anything as you might mess things up.

And also check if you have Samsung or Hynix eMMC (there's a thread on this and how to do it).

If you have Hynix be careful what you flash - e.g. the CWM to which you refer may be based on the 3.4 Linux kernel and could hard brick a Hynix phone.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help :) - I cant remember what it is. If you do not understand, try reading the tutorial from the start. Click the link in my sig to check the flash. 

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

^Krzysiek

^Krzysiek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a problem with locked bootloader. I enter fastboot oem relock 1822820880921762. No. bootloader I got email from Huawei so it is good. Despite this, the phone shows an exclamation mark and the information about the fail code or a fail image of something. 

Does anyone have an idea what is wrong and how do I lock the bootloader? My SIM card slot is broken and I have to send the phone for repair.

If it says image signature verification failed or relocking failed, then you will need to do a force update. This is because of a non-stock Recovery and / or ROM. To fix this, you have to SPAM Force update (This is an ICS, B952 Update), You will need BOTH files, as I have made a split archive. (Due to mediafire storage limits :(). Now you will need to download them to the SAME FOLDER! Please Verify the file with this hash generator. The Hashes are:

CRC32: 49ef9ecb
SHA1: af20acf3d79249bbb3ce938d96b7a4e059bd1005
If these are wrong, then you need to download both things again (Sorry, its the only way to remove !) Now you need to mount USB storage (Do it in recovery, as some ROMS a copy the dload folder and then paste it in the root of the SD Card. Like this: Now turn off the phone, and hold the Volume UP AND DOWN buttons at the SAME TIME! Now you will see a screen with a progress bar saying "Unpacking". If you see a pink screen, Check the SD card, and the folder. The dload folder is missing or in the wrong place. Now you will need to wait until it is finished. The phone will reboot. Now complete the setup, and you are finished! :D

It's not working :/

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

I have a problem with locked bootloader. I enter fastboot oem relock 1822820880921762. No. bootloader I got email from Huawei so it is good. Despite this, the phone shows an exclamation mark and the information about the fail code or a fail image of something.

Does anyone have an idea what is wrong and how do I lock the bootloader? My SIM card slot is broken and I have to send the phone for repair.

It's not working :/

Just flash force update. (under restoring original bootloader). That may relock it. I can't remember. If it doesn't Then try relock again.

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

jokny

jokny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Hi. I followed huaweig300.com to install custom roms on my device. So i guess i have bootloader unlocked the unofficial way. My phone sometimes loses signal. Could official boatloader fix it?

Also my phone was never locked to a certain operator. Do i still need unlock code from Huawei?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

NomoM