I solved the reboot when adjusting volume problem by disabling XPosed Framework

Ah cool cheers mate will give it a try!

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Version 4.1 is up, B196 based and very very very very very very very very quick.
Not had time to monitor battery yet, which was the issue in previous versions. But did I mention that it was quick?

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

Sigray

Sigray

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Version 4.1 is up, B196 based and very very very very very very very very quick.
Not had time to monitor battery yet, which was the issue in previous versions. But did I mention that it was quick?

Whats up with the sound switches? Still bigger than the others? Thats so ugly...

Edited by Sigray, 24 September 2013 - 06:35 AM.

Sigray

Sigray

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
Damn...double. The forum engine is bugging like a hell.

Edited by Sigray, 24 September 2013 - 06:35 AM.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Worked really well for me - I don't bother with any of the default toggles/switches - they're all ugly and too inflexible - I always use power toggles.

Edited by TangerineTractor, 24 September 2013 - 01:00 PM.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Battery update.. about 3-4% hour in standby.
I used the phone for 6 hours last night, about half on 3g half wifi, with some browsing, music etc. Used 33% battery during that time, which I think is pretty good.
I uninstalled exposed installer etc, so using it as a very lean clean fast stock-based rom.

Edited by TangerineTractor, 24 September 2013 - 01:03 PM.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Bumping this - been using this for a couple of days, and it is awesome. Will take something exceptional to persuade me not to keep using this rom.

gergospy

gergospy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300

Bumping this - been using this for a couple of days, and it is awesome. Will take something exceptional to persuade me not to keep using this rom.

Hey I just installed this ROM (the latest 4.1) to a y300 and after trying to set up xposed framework I encountered enormous lagging/black screens. I managed to do a soft restart although it was not easy. 

So on what phone are you using this rom? Do you use xposed framework?

edit: after all its working properly. Do you use force GPU rendering? HTCmania said something about it, but google translate is not the best.

Edited by gergospy, 25 September 2013 - 06:06 PM.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
I don't change gpu rendering, and I uninstall xposed.

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
I'm on Tangerine's side about this ROM... It really is the fastest of the ones I've tried. I switched over to apex because the drawer's 'fly in' animation wasn't smooth on nova and it annoyed me :P long story short, great ROM. I recommend uninstalling everything except the main apps, just so it's totally clean. Once again, very fast ROM!

ROM: CM11 By Dazzozo

Launcher: Nova

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
I have nova animation speed set to fast, app animation set to ics, drawer animation to card stack. Then in system settings developer options all three animation settings at 0.5.

Edited by TangerineTractor, 25 September 2013 - 08:23 PM.

gergospy

gergospy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

It is really fast. 

Although I have a small issue. When I plug in a headphone it doesn't appear in the statusbar like it used to. I use gravity box.

Does it show up without gravity box for you?

And also I put some music on sd card, but in apollo it doesn't appear. I can open them one by one in file browser and apollo plays them, but not through browsing them in apollo.

Edited by gergospy, 25 September 2013 - 08:55 PM.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
I never noticed the headphone thing but I wouldn't miss it anyway. I use the default Huawei music player (restored from a backup) as its light and fits everything I need. I also install dsp manager for sound optimization. Simple and works.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Have you changed default storage to sd card?

gergospy

gergospy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Yes I changed default storage to sd card. (But I think it shouldn't be a problem at media search.)

I tried out other music players, and they don't find music either.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Sounds like there's a problem accessing your sd card somehow. Had it once on a different rom, ended up wiping and reflashing.

gergospy

gergospy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

SOLVED: I installed Terra Music. It had an option to refresh music library, and all music appeared in both media player.

In stock ROM when I put music on the phone it instantly recognised it. Shouldn't it work like that here? 

Also on HTCmania it is written that "No need any equalizer luxury is heard without them "  So does it have some sound enchanter built in?

Also I had to replace camera app because the stock crashes when trying to shoot video. It doesn't have option for video resolution and I think it wants to record in 720p which makes the app crash. Other camera apps with resolution settings work fine.

Edited by gergospy, 25 September 2013 - 09:23 PM.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Try clearing the data and cache for your music ago (Apollo?)

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Gallery crashes when you try to edit... I installed quick pic and camera fv5, which is awesome.

antinbolton

antinbolton

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend y300
Any chance someone could put a mirror up for the download I deleted Pandora off my phone a while back but mega app isn't letting me login for some reason!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users