What devices you have along (eg.tabs)

Guest Thedarkphonetech

Guest Thedarkphonetech

So with such a good device I am wondering what tabs or other electroincs you all have. I recently bought the huyandai t7 (quad core) enxynos cpu. Its great and was only £99. So post here as I am intetested to know.

Guest glossywhite

So with such a good device I am wondering what tabs or other electroincs you all have. I recently bought the huyandai t7 (quad core) enxynos cpu. Its great and was only £99. So post here as I am intetested to know.

I have lots of circuit boards, a roll of solder, about 10,000 resistors, endless transistors and diodes, various hard disks and optical drives, two old PowerPc Macs, various PCs... is that enough?

Guest i am not a hacker

I have a nexus 10 - got it last week.

A home built pc that can run any game on max settings.

iPod nano 3g.

Guest Thedarkphonetech

Good to know. I also have iPod nano 4g, touch 4g and two Archos tablets a psp and Phillips as141 dock

Guest glossywhite

I have more IT hardware than I care to take inventory of. I have more draws and boxes of cables, adapters, wires, connectors etc than I can count (My ENTIRE under-bed drawer is a tangled spaghetti of many, many cables and adaptors - one day I'll un-tangle them... honest! :P )

I have an in-wall cupboard, and on the top shelf is a box FULL of about 30 PS/2 keyboards, another box containing between 2-3 Dell "AT102W" keyboards (seriously AMAZING mechanical keyboards - watch one of my video tutorials where I am typing on one, and you'll hear the gorgeous sound it makes):

I have 4 brand new routers, a Lenovo ThinkPad R61 15.4" & brand new 2503 advanced docking station, a heap of laptop LCDs, most of which are cracked (salvaging LEDs from the backlights), an old 1982 dot-matrix printer (it weighs in the tens of kilos!), two inkjet printers - broken - must bin them, a VHS recorder, an old 17" CRT monitor (too good condition to waste)... need I carry on? I'll take some photos sometime, LOL!

Edited by glossywhite

Guest shootomanUK

I have lots of circuit boards, a roll of solder, about 10,000 resistors, endless transistors and diodes, various hard disks and optical drives, two old PowerPc Macs, various PCs... is that enough?

Haha sounds like me, I also have all this stuff lying around. my bedroom is like a cross between PC World and Maplins Edited by shootomanUK

Guest glossywhite

Haha sounds like me, I also have all this stuff lying around. my bedroom is like a cross between PC World and Maplins

You ought to see my room - family say it is like a "warehouse" LOL! :D

Guest guyh1

PC, Raspberry pi as xbmc media centre / network share... thinking about getting another one to see what else I can do with it

Guest glossywhite

Why did you not sell any of these when you had no money to buy the osd?

I'm perfectly willing to answer that, once you've provided me with a headed letter that shows you to be my personal accountant.

I'd like to enquire as to why you wasted money on a mobile phone, when you could have donated it to charity? Why did you not sell all your surplus possessions to pay for it?

When I owe you a breakdown of my finances, I'll gladly send you one.

Do I sound silly and nosey? Odd that.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest i am not a hacker

So you were happy to tell people, to deceive people into thinking that you had no reasonable way of getting the OSD because you had no money.

Guest glossywhite

So you were happy to tell people, to deceive people into thinking that you had no reasonable way of getting the OSD because you had no money.

Are you HMRC, or just someone with nothing better to do than sit in judgment of others?

Send me your national insurance number please - I feel like having a nose about...

Guest i am not a hacker

Why don't you answer the question? Why did you not sell one of your various PCs instead of asking for money off of other people?

Guest glossywhite

Why don't you answer the question? Why did you not sell one of your various PCs instead of asking for money off of other people?

When my business is your business, I'll send you a postcard and let you know.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest Voxpop2011

Well returning to the original subject and if anyone is still interested, I have G5 Mac desktop (PowerPC), a Toshiba Windows 7 laptop, 80GB iPod classic, an iPod nano, a redundant internal hard drive for the Mac which was replaced by a something bigger, and a 256MB memory module.

Guest karthiknr

I have, along with my OSD, an Xperia S, an OSF, an Intel i5 powered Windows 8 Lenovo G580,a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2,an iPod Nano, and some old Nokia phones including a 6030.