(xolo ) Bezel cracks

Guest dereek

Guest dereek

Hey there,

I bought this phone some 7 months ago and 3 months after buying it started to develop cracks on the left hand side. Even a part of it has fallen off. So if you guys can please tell me who else has got those unexpected cracks so I can file a case in the consumer court.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Ahh, just what we need, another thread on bezel cracks. Have a look around the forum, you'll find plenty.

Guest Andymac1969

This place is full of "crack heads" mentioning no names :ph34r:, just for the record, we have a shiny ivory sky today :P

Guest BlueMoonRising

This place is full of "crack heads" mentioning no names :ph34r:, just for the record, we have a shiny ivory sky today :P

Lol, it's cloudy and a bit nippy up in here in Scotland. Being a Toffees fan you've probably worked out that I'm from Manchester from my tag, it's probably raining down there :)

Guest Andymac1969

The "Blue Moon" tag, never twigged as I thought City fans where a very rare breed indeed, you probably guessed I originate from Liverpool, as I currently possess your wheels, wallet and your treasured "City Shell Suit"

Living "darn Sarf" it is quite funny listening to these plastic cockneys saying "cor blimey mate, I have supported City all my life, I remember when they had that Keegan and Dalgleish geysers playing for them" I just pity them and walk away.