Please help

Guest dodac

Guest dodac

Hai everyone,I just got a new phone,Sony Xperia E...Sorry If I posted this in a wrong section..But I really didnt know where to post it else...So as I was saying,I got a new phone and I got a problem..Whatever application that requests to "Login to Facebook" doesnt work,When I click on login to facebook i get a error saying that site isnt avaliable..I use Wi-fi and I cant use my regular internet...Please help :/

Guest maniac_mouse

Can you browse the internet on your phone through the web browser (i.e. google.com), or can you not actually connect to wifi for anything?

Is it just facebook that doesnt connect?

If you cant connect to anything, this youtube video should give you a good idea on how to do it. Its for the experia s, but i presume the e is similar, if it isnt post back with the Android version your phone is running and we will try again).

Hope this helps...

Edited by maniac_mouse

Guest fry74

Hello! I have a similar problem with the Advent Vega. First, the touch was not working properly and then solved it difficult to calibrate the touch and did a reset all setting is recowery the menu, but since the display is lit, but the robot does not come forward. Not to USB cable, and I do not know how to bring up the menu recowery! Help!

Guest maniac_mouse

Hello! I have a similar problem with the Advent Vega. First, the touch was not working properly and then solved it difficult to calibrate the touch and did a reset all setting is recowery the menu, but since the display is lit, but the robot does not come forward. Not to USB cable, and I do not know how to bring up the menu recowery! Help!

This thread http://www.modaco.co...ot-to-recovery/ details the steps needed to get into recovery mode. Read the whole thread as the first bit of advice is incomplete.

From the thread.....

OK I have been able to do it. I was leaving the power cable in all the time. What I found was that when you power down you must remove the power cable and then reinsert it. This gave me a consistent boot into recovery

so...

Place the Advent Vega into recovery mode by:

o Turn the Vega off by holding down the POWER button for 6 seconds

(if power cable inserted, remove and reinsert)

o Once off, Insert power cable, hold the BACK button down for 2 seconds

o Then, whilst keeping the BACK button held, press and hold the POWER button for 2 seconds

o Then release just the POWER button but keep holding the BACK button for a further 2 seconds

o Release the BACK button

Hope this helps.

Edited by maniac_mouse