87 replies to this topic

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

All of you, should use english here! Do not write anything in your native language! It looks bad!
If you want talk in your native, you might use private messages!

Sry about that.As you have read from the translations i suggested using bin4ry for root,but it didnt worked for him.He also asked me how i rooted my device and if you can use it for your phone and the answer to the question is yes if you have cwr,something that konstat tried to do,but couldnt do it because he didnt had the device.
And now to the present i returned my phone back to stock unrooted rom(4.0) so i can test out this method for my phone and it didnt worked,which i find odd because my friend used it to root his xperia s (4.0).I dont know why it isnt working because i have all the drivers installed,ill try to play around with it just a little bit longer to see if i can find a way to make it work,and hopefully it can help you root your phone.

ilievski.ace

ilievski.ace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:samsung apollo i5800
Some one find a solution ? For root

Andrej732

Andrej732

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3 Pro

Some one find a solution ? For root

nope, still nothing :(

Edited by Andrej732, 28 June 2013 - 03:36 PM.

damjan006

damjan006

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:ZTE-Blade
So this means its impossible to root this phone?

ilievski.ace

ilievski.ace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:samsung apollo i5800

So this means its impossible to root this phone?

No. Somehow somewhere somebody will find a solution .....

damjan006

damjan006

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
i have a problem with my phone i tried ti update official update.zip for t-mobile macedonia i stockm recovery and instalation was aborted (file mismatch) after that phone reboot to stock recovery.

Andrej732

Andrej732

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

i have a problem with my phone i tried ti update official update.zip for t-mobile macedonia i stockm recovery and instalation was aborted (file mismatch) after that phone reboot to stock recovery.

haha win!, same problem like me, you need to go to repair your phone i think update is broken,anyway i went my phone to repair 2 weeks gone and still nothing about my phone:(

damjan006

damjan006

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
i was trying some other things after that .i was trying to manualy update boot.img via fastboot but i couldnt find driver.
i send it today for repair so i hope they will fix it soon. and i hope warranty is not avoided

Andrej732

Andrej732

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

i was trying some other things after that .i was trying to manualy update boot.img via fastboot but i couldnt find driver.
i send it today for repair so i hope they will fix it soon. and i hope warranty is not avoided

nicee:)), no i think also warranty is not avoided:PP

damjan006

damjan006

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
tell me when you get back from repair and what they did

Andrej732

Andrej732

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
they give me new same phone...

Andrej732

Andrej732

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
hmm i wanna try to root (flash) this phone via Stock Recovery(Android System Recovery <3e>) is there anyway?
here screenshot from Android System Recovery <3e>

http://www.petervis....em_Recovery.gif

Andrej732

Andrej732

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Here is root for ZTE Blade III Pro: https://dl.dropboxus...ade3ProRoot.rar open fluXxRoOt.bat and follow the instructions (serbian language if need translate write me).I've already test it and everything works fine!

mkd12345678

mkd12345678

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
OK so i need as urgent help as i can get!!!
So I installed the drivers from the phone, i installed Google USB Driver (SDK Manager), I have all android SDK tools and I have Android Support Library installed on my pc.
I started the batch file and everything went smoothly until It started booting custom boot, since then my phone has restarted and it's stuck with the logo and the batch file is waiting for the device. Meanwhile after it restarted i got a notification from Device Manager that Android device driver is not installed (HOW?) and I tried automatically but no luck installing the file.

What should I do? :/

EDIT: And I'm installing right now everything correlated with Android 4.1.2 (thru SDK manager) and Google Repository and Android Support Repository
EDIT EDIT :D: I have a 64-bit pc and I've downloaded the drivers from ZTE for macedonia t-mobile etc. But It says still that the driver for Android device can't be installed. Are these drivers compatible with 64-bit pcs?

Edited by mkd12345678, 22 July 2013 - 11:03 PM.

mkd12345678

mkd12345678

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Okay, okay, no need to panic people :P the phone is back to normal, I just need some advice about the drivers because it seems that Media Device MTP driver wasn't working either.

mkd12345678

mkd12345678

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
OK so I uninstalled the drivers from the phone and Installed the ones from the zte site (http://www.ztedevice...l?type=software) but everything is still the same <waiting for device> when booting custom boot.img. Am I really that unlucky that the root doesn't work on my phone???? :(

AloneInTheDark19

AloneInTheDark19

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III Pro
i was having that problem also with fastboot and i fix it by http://pdanet.co/a/ so boot your phone normally turn on USB Debugging and install PdaNet it gonna ask for replace usb driver click yes and wait untill all is finished hope this helps!

mkd12345678

mkd12345678

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Nope, it doesn't work... :( F*******************************k

AloneInTheDark19

AloneInTheDark19

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
what doesnt work?

AloneInTheDark19

AloneInTheDark19

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Err, that's exactly what you were not supposed to do! Now your stock recovery is gone for good. There's only that Macedonian update available on the ZTE website. Here's the stock recovery image for that but I'm not sure if it matches to stock firmware version on your device.

Ok, apparently it boots then and you can access your device with adb. What does 'adb devices' output? What does 'cat /cache/recovery/last_log' in adb shell output?

can you re-upload stock recovery image?

Edited by AloneInTheDark19, 28 July 2013 - 07:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users