ZTE Blade 3 Pro Help

Guest ilievski.ace

Guest mkd12345678

OK so i need as urgent help as i can get!!!

So I installed the drivers from the phone, i installed Google USB Driver (SDK Manager), I have all android SDK tools and I have Android Support Library installed on my pc.

I started the batch file and everything went smoothly until It started booting custom boot, since then my phone has restarted and it's stuck with the logo and the batch file is waiting for the device. Meanwhile after it restarted i got a notification from Device Manager that Android device driver is not installed (HOW?) and I tried automatically but no luck installing the file.

What should I do? :/

EDIT: And I'm installing right now everything correlated with Android 4.1.2 (thru SDK manager) and Google Repository and Android Support Repository

EDIT EDIT :D: I have a 64-bit pc and I've downloaded the drivers from ZTE for macedonia t-mobile etc. But It says still that the driver for Android device can't be installed. Are these drivers compatible with 64-bit pcs?

Edited by mkd12345678

Guest mkd12345678

Okay, okay, no need to panic people :P the phone is back to normal, I just need some advice about the drivers because it seems that Media Device MTP driver wasn't working either.

Guest mkd12345678

OK so I uninstalled the drivers from the phone and Installed the ones from the zte site (http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/68b8d904-eda1-48a6-aeea-0548067f5eda.html?type=software) but everything is still the same <waiting for device> when booting custom boot.img. Am I really that unlucky that the root doesn't work on my phone???? :(

Guest AloneInTheDark19

i was having that problem also with fastboot and i fix it by http://pdanet.co/a/ so boot your phone normally turn on USB Debugging and install PdaNet it gonna ask for replace usb driver click yes and wait untill all is finished hope this helps!

Guest AloneInTheDark19

Err, that's exactly what you were not supposed to do! Now your stock recovery is gone for good. There's only that Macedonian update available on the ZTE website. Here's the stock recovery image for that but I'm not sure if it matches to stock firmware version on your device.

Ok, apparently it boots then and you can access your device with adb. What does 'adb devices' output? What does 'cat /cache/recovery/last_log' in adb shell output?

can you re-upload stock recovery image?

Edited by AloneInTheDark19

Guest KonstaT

can you re-upload stock recovery image?

Why? What do you need it for?

Only thing you can use it for is to install the Macedonian update which is broken afaik (and you should already have stock recovery on your device anyway).

Guest AloneInTheDark19

Only thing you can use it for is to install the Macedonian update which is broken afaik (and you should already have stock recovery on your device anyway).

To have a backup but nevermind i found it in dev/block and copy it to sd card :)

Guest AloneInTheDark19

Here's ClockWorkMod image for Blade III Pro. Don't flash it to your device (yet)!

Install drivers, enable usb-debugging, boot into fastboot mode and use fastboot to boot using recovery image.

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot boot recovery-cwm6032-blade3pro.img

Test that everything works and make a clean nandroid backup (backup & restore -> backup) of your device before you flash it to your device and/or root your device as instructed in Blade III CWM thread.

No guarantees that any of this will work and I don't take any responsibility if something happens to your device.

recovery-cwm6032-blade3pro.img

https://hotfile.com/...de3pro.img.html

md5:582b737d8ecc374826e9d5e7005d6065

Hey KonstanT i tried to make cwm by this builder.clockworkmod.com cwm works but black screen actually it works but no display only..

Guest mkd12345678

THANK YOU DUDE!!!

Oh and I fixed my problem. So the thing was that I tried to root my device on a 64-bit XP. This was the problem that I have encountered with many previous drivers (my cam driver, itunes, etc..) so most drivers aren't made for 64-bit XP. I fixed my problem with VMWare (virtual machine software) and I installed 64-bit Vista and It worked like a miracle, just follow the steps. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AloneInTheDark19

Hey KonstanT for making custom rom do we need kernel source?

• 1 month later...
Guest AloneInTheDark19

can you help me fixing cwm Mount USB Storage because dont work?

can you help me fixing cwm Mount USB Storage because dont work?

Last time I tried to build CWM for these device there was a huge language barrier between...

I can't promise anything. At least you have to find out where the lun file is first. /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun/file maybe?

Guest AloneInTheDark19

Last time I tried to build CWM for these device there was a huge language barrier between...

I can't promise anything. At least you have to find out where the lun file is first. /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun/file maybe?

no i dont want any promises from you, just to try if you can help us :) if not more lucky next time :)

btw cwm for this android is made by builder.clockworkmod.com and in sys folder there is nothing(empty).

Here is cwm link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/mea7n1e6436sqip/cwm.rar

Guest KonstaT
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. It's not going happen without someone who speaks English and knows his/her way around linux system.

You need to find out where the lun file is in the running device. Start with 'ls -l /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage'.

Guest AloneInTheDark19

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. It's not going happen without someone who speaks English and knows his/her way around linux system.

You need to find out where the lun file is in the running device. Start with 'ls -l /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage'.

I dont have very skills. But i know the basic stuffs, okay now lets keep working here is image:

eijp6q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AloneInTheDark19

how you are going bro ? I already have posted image with lun file location...