Is this 64gb safe? Did anyone try it?

Guest saiem1

Guest saiem1

This is FAKE

A REVIEW FROM A BUYER

This card is being sold as a 64GB class 10 card, which is completely false.

The packaging for this card does not indicate any of the specifications for the card. There is no size or speed rating listed at all. The card itself says "64GB" on it, but does not have any indicators for the speed classification.

I ran some tests on the card and found out that while it is initially recognized as a 64GB card, it will actually only hold 4GB of data, dropping any data that was previously on the card. It is also nowhere near a class 10 speed rating.

In short, this is an obvious scam and a counterfeit card.

** DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT **

Edited by saiem1

Guest george109

It looks suspiciously cheap. A 64GB Class 10 card for under £10 seems too cheap. My 32Gb Class 4 card cost £16. Also if you look at some of the sellers negative feedback, you can see they have sold fake memory in the past

Guest akarana

I had trouble with a class 10 Sandisk (32gb), I'd recommend Samsung.

Some people say Sandisk are the bees knees, others say BS

I've got a Adata 32G class 10 in my G300 no problems, and I use Apacer 32G class 10 in my Sony movie camera.

I've had other people tell me both those brands are rubbish, go figure ...

Guest hippy dave

Some people say Sandisk are the bees knees, others say BS

I've got a Adata 32G class 10 in my G300 no problems, and I use Apacer 32G class 10 in my Sony movie camera.

I've had other people tell me both those brands are rubbish, go figure ...

I don't have a problem with Sandisk as a brand, and the card worked fine with my computer, it was just my G300 that had compatibility problems with it. I've seen a couple of other people on here say the same.

Guest sharkyo01

I don't have a problem with Sandisk as a brand, and the card worked fine with my computer, it was just my G300 that had compatibility problems with it. I've seen a couple of other people on here say the same.

Do you by any chance changed your storage option from internal to SD card? There is another thing that can cause it as well but it would of been pretty obvious.

Guest hippy dave

It didn't matter which rom or what settings, it just spontaneously unmounted over and over again. No problems with the Samsung.

Guest tillaz

ha, you think 64GB is a big card... i have been waiting for one of these to surface for a while now...

1TB micro SDcard...

Guest nsmacd1

no, Android don't support 64GB sd card's

I'm sure that there's an old thread on here somewhere which stated that 64GB cards could be used with the G300