Jb progess update....(sigh)

Guest Thedarkphonetech

Guest Thedarkphonetech

Ok so i called ee today to ask them how they are getting along with the update. They told me everything was finished and all it need was to be signed. They said approx 2-3 weeks. This must be lie, I called them last month and they told me 2-3 weeks then. Say goodbye to yoyr hopes of jb.....

Guest MrPuddington

Indeed, EE still being working on a update after the last stock has been sold off at a bargain price seems like a rather strange claim. You would think they could have released Jelly Bean, and then sold the last stock at a better price...? Then again EE does not exactly seems like a logical company anyway, so everything is possible.

Guest sang3eta

Indeed, EE still being working on a update after the last stock has been sold off at a bargain price seems like a rather strange claim. You would think they could have released Jelly Bean, and then sold the last stock at a better price...? Then again EE does not exactly seems like a logical company anyway, so everything is possible.

The Orange San Diego is no longer listed for sale on the Orange PAYG web site. (31/05/2013)

Guest ArcticFox

Intel has had JB running on Atoms months ago, if they wanted to they could just release stock OS. It's clear we will never get JB.

Guest grizzlyflea

That's already been tried. I don't know why we keep on discussing this topic. We're most likely never going to receive jb.

Guest manishmalikkvs

We're getting iOS 7 next week! :P

All the best with getting the elusive update :)

LoL

I doubt your 3gs would get this update.....:P

Guest ArcticFox

We're getting iOS 7 next week! :P

All the best with getting the elusive update :)

Give it a rest, your trolling is getting boring. You don't even have the phone anymore.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Everybody who believes that someone is trolling or baiting should just click on the report button instead of responding. It's what it's there for.

Guest Hasan217

I've read about custom roms being installed on bootloader locked devices on other forums. Can someone who's knowledgeable enough tell me in what ways it can be done?

I've read about using a custom bootloader and installing on the phone and when the phone boots it used the custom bootloader and then the inbuilt bootloader. Is that possible on the Xolo or San Diego?