PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,220 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
The RAZR i is a fantastic little phone (I say little - it's relative... it has a 4.3" screen and is nice and slim) and now it's a fantastic bargain too... at only £149.99 + £10 topup... or if you top up £20 you'll get a free Bluetooth speaker too!

The device features Android 4.1, a 2GHz Intel Atom processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM (with microSD expansion), an 8 Megapixel camera and that qHD AMOLED screen - all powered by a 2000mAh battery which provides impressive stamina paired with the Intel CPU.

James reviewed the device and was, quote, 'smitten' - his primary concern being that it's 'slightly overpriced' at £349. At this price, I wouldn't be surprised to see him pick up another one. ;)

If you do pay for the £20 topup when you order you'll bag yourself a Philips SBT300 Bluetooth speaker, which doesn't look bad either.

Head on over to the Motorola site to learn more about the device or the T-Mobile site to order!

Posted Image

Click here to view the item

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

Sere83

Sere83

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
The only real issue being you might have to gouge your own eyes out after they have been violated beyond repair from the site of it. Officially the Quazimodo of smart phones.

fraxos

fraxos

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (San Francisco)
Surely the Acer S500 Cloud mobile sim-free at 169.99 including accessories at Expansys is a better deal? Yes, the battery is pretty average but that 720p screen!

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,220 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
The Acer S500 is nice too! :)

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone Smart 4 mini
@Sere83, I nearly choked on my tea. It's not a bad looking phone - some of those HTCs with that 'chin' are worse. I paid £149 for my Skate/OMC a couple of years ago.

Due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,637 posts
Now out of stock online. Some stores may have stock left though.

beckett1

beckett1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Optimus
  • Twitter:@beckett1
I missed out on this deal with orange as they ran out of stock online, this morning I get an email saying its back in stock but now its back to £299 :(

looks like I missed this one as well

beckett1

jarHedz Gamers at Heart.

Sere83

Sere83

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

@Sere83, I nearly choked on my tea. It's not a bad looking phone - some of those HTCs with that 'chin' are worse. I paid £149 for my Skate/OMC a couple of years ago.

haha, I dunno looks pretty damn fugly to me, the backs a disaster, looks like a cheap 3rd party nokia cover from the late 90s. I agree though some of those chinned HTC monstrosities we're also horrendous.

Centric

Centric

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9100
The back side of it is sexy:) But where is the FullHD???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users