[ICS][B960] ϟTesla ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300ϟ ✰31/05/2013✰

Guest kyan31

Guest Meglestus

I trust Kyan more than I do with Dazz. Its not because he's a bad dev or anything, but cm just seems to slow for me.

Cm 11 (kitkat) is very fast, its in experimental but already so damn good that you should check it out.

Link: http://www.modaco.com/topic/366226-kitkat/page-2

From the second reply on that page it is katkat stuff, read it if you have any problems.

It is made by daz so dont expect to have replyers fix stuff inside the rom, we are just trying to fix stuff that is fixable for a non-developer.

WARNING: hynix memory users brick their phone with this rom!!!!!!!!

Guest GHE_1908

Cm 11 (kitkat) is very fast, its in experimental but already so damn good that you should check it out.

Link: http://www.modaco.com/topic/366226-kitkat/page-2

From the second reply on that page it is katkat stuff, read it if you have any problems.

It is made by daz so dont expect to have replyers fix stuff inside the rom, we are just trying to fix stuff that is fixable for a non-developer.

WARNING: hynix memory users brick their phone with this rom!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply. I tried kitkat with samsung flash memory and it is quite good, brilliant compared to cyanogenmod 10.2, but im not sure i like it that much. i think if i had to use jb i would use cm 10. slim bean has bad touch response.

Guest plewis1981

I trust Kyan more than I do with Dazz. Its not because he's a bad dev or any thing, but cm just seems to slow for me.

How can you say that???? Most if not all the ROMs on this forum which are not stock based are based on dazzozo's work. Without him this phone would not have half the ROMs that it dose! No disrespect to kyan or any other dev but as daz builds ROMs from source code from Cyanogenmod and gets thing working properly, he has no controle over the features, people like kyan take what daz and others produces and add/remove and chainging things around to give a better experience.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest drama20050202

How can you say that???? Most if not all the ROMs on this forum which are not stock based are based on dazzozo's work. Without him this phone would not have half the ROMs that it dose! No disrespect to kyan or any other dev but as daz builds ROMs from source code from Cyanogenmod and gets thing working properly, he has no controle over the features, people like kyan take what daz and others produces and add/remove and chainging things around to give a better experience.

WORD!!!

Guest PCplague

When using the camera it hangs when loading (when I see that the zoom isn't on screen I see it is hanged) but sometimes works, can someone tell me a good replacement (simple, fast) ? which do you use?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Labog Hisrshimus

Flahsed this rom yesterday, and so far it seems very fluent and fast, thanks Kyan for your work. And the name of the rom is awesome. :)  But, when I lowered the DPI setting, somethimes screen goes nuts for a part of a second. It shows the bottom row of icons all over and than goes back to normal. I believe it is just a side effect of tweaking screen density. Apart from that, everything else seems very nice. And, I have one question. Is there a way to change the dialpad touch sounds? Default ones are terrible, but I would like to have some, not just to turn them off.

Flahsed this rom yesterday, and so far it seems very fluent and fast, thanks Kyan for your work. And the name of the rom is awesome. :)  But, when I lowered the DPI setting, somethimes screen goes nuts for a part of a second. It shows the bottom row of icons all over and than goes back to normal. I believe it is just a side effect of tweaking screen density. Apart from that, everything else seems very nice. And, I have one question. Is there a way to change the dialpad touch sounds? Default ones are terrible, but I would like to have some, not just to turn them off.

I'm not actually sure where the sound files for the dialpad are, they could be in the media folder but I doubt it.

Guest Labog Hisrshimus

Thanks guys for your replies. I tried to find the sounds in /system/media/audio/ui  folder, but they are not there. Nevermind, I'll try some other solutions. Sorry if I made OT.  :)

Thanks guys for your replies. I tried to find the sounds in /system/media/audio/ui  folder, but they are not there. Nevermind, I'll try some other solutions. Sorry if I made OT.  :)

Sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for  :blush:

• 5 months later...
Guest chompy666

Hi there

Great ROM, very smooth, little battery Consumer goods, very good overall.

I have a problem with the file manager, it appears in the applications installed but I do not get the icon, it is a problem that I can not install anything from the SD, I downloaded the root explorer but I would like to use the file manager.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English because I am the translator of google

Fantastic ROM Kyan

Edited by chompy666

Guest kyan31

Hi there

Great ROM, very smooth, little battery Consumer goods, very good overall.

I have a problem with the file manager, it appears in the applications installed but I do not get the icon, it is a problem that I can not install anything from the SD, I downloaded the root explorer but I would like to use the file manager.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English because I am the translator of google

Fantastic ROM Kyan

You need to go to the Tesla settings and open file manager from there.

post-969101-0-99710500-1370030549_thumb.

4th one down

Edited by kyan31

Guest chompy666

Thank Kyan
I have another small problem, sometimes when I turn off the phone, I get messages at startup of some applications,  Link2SD etc . "Link2SD, the process has stopped unexpectedly" and reboot or turn off Siguo getting
and I get the same message , reinstall the program and will again have looked something out there and deleting odex files is solved
Thanks and forgive my ignorance

I've downloaded the playstore and works for now

Edited by chompy666

Guest kyan31

Thank Kyan

I have another small problem, sometimes when I turn off the phone, I get messages at startup of some applications,  Link2SD etc . "Link2SD, the process has stopped unexpectedly" and reboot or turn off Siguo getting and I get the same message , reinstall the program and will again have looked something out there and deleting odex files is solved

Thanks and forgive my ignorance

I've downloaded the playstore and works for now

No idea, sorry. As I've said many times I don't use the G300 anymore, I haven't for months.

Guest chompy666

No idea, sorry. As I've said many times I don't use the G300 anymore, I haven't for months.

Thanks for everything, I've been testing your rom for 4 days and is very stable, thanks again Kyan

Edited by chompy666

Guest kyan31

Thanks for everything, I've been testing your rom for 4 days and is very stable, thanks again Kyan

I'm glad you like it :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest csecsa

Hi Guys,

First of all, I'm a rookie so sorry if asking the for obvious stuff.

I've used this ROM for a few weeks. I like it so far but I experience 3 wierd issues.

1. When selecting ring tones there is an option for "Music", but selecting it doesn't do anything. (But since I've installed a file manager (the built-in cyanogenmod file manager seem to be ignored in this case) when selecting the option "ring tone" I get to choose between "android system" and "my file manager app". By choosing the 2nd I can set mp3 formats too.)

2. The cyanogenmod browser does not seem to see my external SD card.

3. This is the most annoying, the previous 2 could be overcome by custom file manager. When the phone has been idle for a while, if I get a call at this state, the phone ring is "laggy". My first idea was that it went to a really deep sleep. I did not tweak any Tesla settings or preformance settings or ringer delay. This effect is the same with both the default ring tone of the rom and any custom mp3. Sometimes even the screen does wake up so late that I can't swipe to accept the call before the ring ends. I did try to do factory reset and cleaning dalvik cache but it didn't seem to do any difference.

I can live with the first 2 issues but - since I can miss calls - the 3rd issue is more annoying. I was thinking of witching back to gingerbread (GBExtreme) but - as far as I know - google docs will sieze (or alreade has siezed) support of gingerbread. But I still would loose google docs compatibility instead.

So if someone knows a solution for at least issue #3 please reply. I'm also interested in a comparison of Tesla and GBEXtreme roms if anyone has experience with both.

Thanks Guys!

• 1 month later...