kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Link to procedure?

- Download CatLog from the play store.

- Set the filter to ERROR

- If the log isn't already running, press play, then re create error and stop logging.

- Save the log and send to me.

Edited by kyan31, 03 July 2013 - 07:13 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

Sir Bacon

Sir Bacon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Gave this rom a go, very cool. The features are great, only minor issue is the performance. The speed n smoothness is very great but sometimes I get random lockups when opening maybe browser or switching task. It's annoying, reboot is sometimes needed, but I'm sure you fix it when you get a computer. I'll stay on this rom an overall it's usable and great. Thanks for the work.

astraldemon

astraldemon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
After using this ROM for some time, it's... well not satisfying unfortunately... When I get calls I sometimes get black screen and can't answer it, unlocking/locking sometimes behave strange. I sometimes can't see any icons of apps on my phone and have to reboot it. Video recording in some camera apps doesn't work, ringtone issue gets annoying with longer use. Battery life and performance is great though.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

After using this ROM for some time, it's... well not satisfying unfortunately... When I get calls I sometimes get black screen and can't answer it, unlocking/locking sometimes behave strange. I sometimes can't see any icons of apps on my phone and have to reboot it. Video recording in some camera apps doesn't work, ringtone issue gets annoying with longer use. Battery life and performance is great though.

As it says in the opening post, I'll need a log to fix bugs. Without them I can't do anything.

Anyway, most of the issues you have mentioned are odd to me too. I haven't had these issues myself :huh:

Also, can you be more specific with 'the ringtone issue'. Thanks.

EDIT: Did you delete loopysmoothness from /system/etc/init.d?

Edited by kyan31, 07 July 2013 - 05:52 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Gave this rom a go, very cool. The features are great, only minor issue is the performance. The speed n smoothness is very great but sometimes I get random lockups when opening maybe browser or switching task. It's annoying, reboot is sometimes needed, but I'm sure you fix it when you get a computer. I'll stay on this rom an overall it's usable and great. Thanks for the work.

I get the lock ups too, but besides that there are no other bugs. When I get my computer (which will be in the holidays) I'll fix the lockups issue.

modrzej

modrzej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, RC
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Hi. I love Tesla ROM, but i have a little problem. On my G300 in Total Commander i can only use a internal 2GB memory.
I have reset dalvik and issue still exist. I have reinstall ROM and it doesn't help. In another file browser rverything is ok, only Total Commander have some issue. On another ROM - PAC, SLIM, CM9 everything is ok. I don't have any idea what is wrong. Has anybody have that issue ? Please help.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Hi. I love Tesla ROM, but i have a little problem. On my G300 in Total Commander i can only use a internal 2GB memory.
I have reset dalvik and issue still exist. I have reinstall ROM and it doesn't help. In another file browser rverything is ok, only Total Commander have some issue. On another ROM - PAC, SLIM, CM9 everything is ok. I don't have any idea what is wrong. Has anybody have that issue ? Please help.

Go to settings/storage and set the main storage to SD card.

modrzej

modrzej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, RC
Ok. but now i can see only external memory. What if i want to see all of them?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Ok. but now i can see only external memory. What if i want to see all of them?

This ROM is based on stock B960, its not like CM or CM based ROMs. The way stock interacts witch the storages is different to CM (CyanogenMod).

Salamin

Salamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
I love that cubes wallpaper. Unfortunately I can't unlock my bootloader yet to give it a try...

Could I get it please? Thanks!

Edited by Salamin, 18 July 2013 - 11:17 PM.

DJPRMF

DJPRMF

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:tugatech.com.pt
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@tugatech
Great Work!
Well, i will give a shot at this ROM.

kyan31, what ROM do you recomend (and/or you use in your G300 as daily): Tesla or the Electra?
I was in Electra, but i notice some problems and "random" reboots sometimes.

Also, what is the max overclock? I cant get more that 1113 MHz (1156MHz works sometimes, but is instable).

Thanks

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

Great Work!
Well, i will give a shot at this ROM.

kyan31, what ROM do you recomend (and/or you use in your G300 as daily): Tesla or the Electra?
I was in Electra, but i notice some problems and "random" reboots sometimes.

Also, what is the max overclock? I cant get more that 1113 MHz (1156MHz works sometimes, but is instable).

Thanks

G300 overclocking settings vary, as I have the same situation as you, as I can only get 1113, and 1156 is very unstable, but others can get 1267 out of it!

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

DJPRMF

DJPRMF

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
BTW, the bootloader unlocked officialy can't give some "increase" in the overclock too? :)
I think the main point is the kernel, but i don't know about the bootloader. :P

Moe29

Moe29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:G300
Is it just me, or the speaker sound in this rom sounds distorted ( as if it too loud / bass is too high for the speaker's capabilities )

DJPRMF

DJPRMF

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
check the equalizer...
For me it was a wrong configuration...

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Is it just me, or the speaker sound in this rom sounds distorted ( as if it too loud / bass is too high for the speaker's capabilities )

As DJPRMF said, check the Equalizer within the Tesla settings. Make sure bass boost is at medium or low.

Moe29

Moe29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

check the equalizer...
For me it was a wrong configuration...

Which configuration worked best for you ?

Moe29

Moe29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

As DJPRMF said, check the Equalizer within the Tesla settings. Make sure bass boost is at medium or low.

Actually I have both BEATS boost and BEATS Equalizer disabled
Could this to be causing the effect ?

I've set it to Bass reducer , it sounds better, but still not as normal as lightning ROM was ( if I remember correctly )

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Actually I have both BEATS boost and BEATS Equalizer disabled
Could this to be causing the effect ?

I've set it to Bass reducer , it sounds better, but still not as normal as lightning ROM was ( if I remember correctly )

If you go into Beats and set the equalizer to custom you can reduce bass even more by tapping the graph and then lowering the two left hand bars.

Edited by george109, 22 July 2013 - 11:28 AM.

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
@Kyan, How do you hide and show apps in the app drawer? I have searched the internet and I can't find anything, as I would like to put the CM file manager back in the app drawer. Thanks for this, its a great ROM :)
Another thing, For some reason, I can't overclock at all, whenever I overclock past 1008 mhz the phone simply freezes.

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users