Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Hi kyan one question:
Id this project dead?
I like ics and i like your roms.
Tx

No it's not dead, but I have school etc. so Tesla is pretty much on the bottom of the list. While it's tempting, I can't let ROM work get in the way of my school work.

Edited by kyan31, 06 December 2013 - 09:19 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

garricic

garricic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Hi. This ROM looks perfect, runs smoothly but I´ve got some problem. When I turn on Wi-fi it indicates me only connection in LAN (grey icon) . At first start I got blue indicator, but only for few minutes. However, Internet works, but only some time.Tried to change settings of network address from DHCP to static but nothing changed. Previously used CM 10, done full wipe and IDK how to fix that... Thanx alot.

Salamin1

Salamin1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Hi. This ROM looks perfect, runs smoothly but I´ve got some problem. When I turn on Wi-fi it indicates me only connection in LAN (grey icon) . At first start I got blue indicator, but only for few minutes. However, Internet works, but only some time.Tried to change settings of network address from DHCP to static but nothing changed. Previously used CM 10, done full wipe and IDK how to fix that... Thanx alot.

Is the time and date correct? Sometimes that messes it up

garricic

garricic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Is the time and date correct? Sometimes that messes it up

Yes, I have set my local time.

GHE_1908

GHE_1908

Regular

• Moderator Team
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Trying to sound smart
  • Devices:All the Nexus, G300, i9000

I trust Kyan more than I do with Dazz. Its not because he's a bad dev or anything, but cm just seems to slow for me.

Feel free to press the Posted Image button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts, I won't bite. :P

Roms I have used (i9000)-

Spoiler

Roms I have used (G300)-

Spoiler

Phones I have used-

Spoiler

Meglestus

Meglestus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Devices:ascend g300 CM 11

I trust Kyan more than I do with Dazz. Its not because he's a bad dev or anything, but cm just seems to slow for me.

Cm 11 (kitkat) is very fast, its in experimental but already so damn good that you should check it out.

Link: http://www.modaco.co...6-kitkat/page-2

From the second reply on that page it is katkat stuff, read it if you have any problems.

It is made by daz so dont expect to have replyers fix stuff inside the rom, we are just trying to fix stuff that is fixable for a non-developer.

WARNING: hynix memory users brick their phone with this rom!!!!!!!!

PHONES I have had:

Spoiler

ROM's I have used (Ascend G300):
Spoiler

Currently using (G300):-

http://www.modaco.co...uilds-available

pocas

pocas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend G300

i have a question that bravia engine 2 really makes any diference?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

i have a question that bravia engine 2 really makes any diference?

not really, but it's there anyway.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

GHE_1908

GHE_1908

Regular

• Moderator Team
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Trying to sound smart
  • Devices:All the Nexus, G300, i9000

Cm 11 (kitkat) is very fast, its in experimental but already so damn good that you should check it out.

Link: http://www.modaco.co...6-kitkat/page-2

From the second reply on that page it is katkat stuff, read it if you have any problems.

It is made by daz so dont expect to have replyers fix stuff inside the rom, we are just trying to fix stuff that is fixable for a non-developer.

WARNING: hynix memory users brick their phone with this rom!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply. I tried kitkat with samsung flash memory and it is quite good, brilliant compared to cyanogenmod 10.2, but im not sure i like it that much. i think if i had to use jb i would use cm 10. slim bean has bad touch response.

Feel free to press the Posted Image button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts, I won't bite. :P

Roms I have used (i9000)-

Spoiler

Roms I have used (G300)-

Spoiler

Phones I have used-

Spoiler

plewis1981

plewis1981

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Technoligy, F1 and Cycling
  • Devices:Moto G
  • Twitter:@plewis1981

I trust Kyan more than I do with Dazz. Its not because he's a bad dev or any thing, but cm just seems to slow for me.

How can you say that???? Most if not all the ROMs on this forum which are not stock based are based on dazzozo's work. Without him this phone would not have half the ROMs that it dose! No disrespect to kyan or any other dev but as daz builds ROMs from source code from Cyanogenmod and gets thing working properly, he has no controle over the features, people like kyan take what daz and others produces and add/remove and chainging things around to give a better experience.

Edited by plewis1981, 07 December 2013 - 07:52 AM.

Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore I am perfect :)

If I have helped you PLEASE Press the +1 button
and don't forget to push the Dev's +1 buttons to.

drama20050202

drama20050202

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

How can you say that???? Most if not all the ROMs on this forum which are not stock based are based on dazzozo's work. Without him this phone would not have half the ROMs that it dose! No disrespect to kyan or any other dev but as daz builds ROMs from source code from Cyanogenmod and gets thing working properly, he has no controle over the features, people like kyan take what daz and others produces and add/remove and chainging things around to give a better experience.

WORD!!!

PCplague

PCplague

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:PC

When using the camera it hangs when loading (when I see that the zoom isn't on screen I see it is hanged) but sometimes works, can someone tell me a good replacement (simple, fast) ? which do you use?

Labog Hisrshimus

Labog Hisrshimus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Flahsed this rom yesterday, and so far it seems very fluent and fast, thanks Kyan for your work. And the name of the rom is awesome. :)  But, when I lowered the DPI setting, somethimes screen goes nuts for a part of a second. It shows the bottom row of icons all over and than goes back to normal. I believe it is just a side effect of tweaking screen density. Apart from that, everything else seems very nice. And, I have one question. Is there a way to change the dialpad touch sounds? Default ones are terrible, but I would like to have some, not just to turn them off.

hippy dave

hippy dave

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Devices:G300, Hudl
Check out the various files in /system/media/audio/ui

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Flahsed this rom yesterday, and so far it seems very fluent and fast, thanks Kyan for your work. And the name of the rom is awesome. :)  But, when I lowered the DPI setting, somethimes screen goes nuts for a part of a second. It shows the bottom row of icons all over and than goes back to normal. I believe it is just a side effect of tweaking screen density. Apart from that, everything else seems very nice. And, I have one question. Is there a way to change the dialpad touch sounds? Default ones are terrible, but I would like to have some, not just to turn them off.

I'm not actually sure where the sound files for the dialpad are, they could be in the media folder but I doubt it.

Labog Hisrshimus

Labog Hisrshimus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thanks guys for your replies. I tried to find the sounds in /system/media/audio/ui  folder, but they are not there. Nevermind, I'll try some other solutions. Sorry if I made OT.  :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Thanks guys for your replies. I tried to find the sounds in /system/media/audio/ui  folder, but they are not there. Nevermind, I'll try some other solutions. Sorry if I made OT.  :)

Sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for  :blush:

mnupea

mnupea

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Programing, Android and all related to tecnology.
  • Twitter:@manuLpea

Kyan, update that rom and say mhm. tnx!

If you like my work you can donate me :D

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

chompy666

chompy666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Huawei u8815n

Hi there

Great ROM, very smooth, little battery Consumer goods, very good overall.

I have a problem with the file manager, it appears in the applications installed but I do not get the icon, it is a problem that I can not install anything from the SD, I downloaded the root explorer but I would like to use the file manager.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English because I am the translator of google

Fantastic ROM Kyan

Edited by chompy666, 29 June 2014 - 10:04 AM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Hi there

Great ROM, very smooth, little battery Consumer goods, very good overall.

I have a problem with the file manager, it appears in the applications installed but I do not get the icon, it is a problem that I can not install anything from the SD, I downloaded the root explorer but I would like to use the file manager.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English because I am the translator of google

Fantastic ROM Kyan

You need to go to the Tesla settings and open file manager from there.

post-969101-0-99710500-1370030549_thumb.

4th one down

Edited by kyan31, 29 June 2014 - 02:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users