[CM10][4.1.2] Unofficial builds (v7)

Guest vache

Guest BrtH

Packed boot.img is not working atm. You have to repack it yourself or take the ROM one.

Hmm, I tried it with the custom kernel for jb (dmd_boot) and that didn't work either. I'm now downloading the link you posted a few posts before...

Guest Exoon

for me the kernel doesn't boot up... they show acer dmd 1.2 logo and then restart

Same for me, I got the white acer logo, and then the green one with dmd kernel v1.2 over and over

Guest bbbb122

maybe there also a lot of 8620a-3 models? In my device that i bought 20 days ago from expansys, rom boot and work ok except that the device cant go to deep sleep and i have big battery drain.V1 everything work.V2 cannot connect to camera.I went to cirrusb rom because of battery drain.Now i am downloading new rom from vache post 23 for testing it

Could you test this one : http://d-h.st/qU3

ok it booted ok.

Edited by bbbb122

Guest bbbb122

My phone out of the box,had ics 4.0.4.Then i installed official jb 4.2.1 wwgen-1 with acer download tool and then i read for unlocking bootloader and install recovery i need jb leak rom.So i installed with adt tool jb leak and i unlocked bootloader and then i installed recovery.I stayed in this jb leak rom until i installed from cwm the first cm10 rom

So people who cant install cm10 rom,maybe you have as base rom the official jb rom and not the leak one? is this playing any role to installation?

Guest merou09

My phone out of the box,had ics 4.0.4.Then i installed official jb 4.2.1 wwgen-1 with acer download tool and then i read for unlocking bootloader and install recovery i need jb leak rom.So i installed with adt tool jb leak and i unlocked bootloader and then i installed recovery.I stayed in this jb leak rom until i installed from cwm the first cm10 rom

So people who cant install cm10 rom,maybe you have as base rom the official jb rom and not the leak one? is this playing any role to installation?

I've the LEAK & my phone don't boot (staying in DMD Kernel Screen)

Well, answer is NOT

:)

Merou

Guest bbbb122

Ok.It seems that i am the only one here that it works. My problem is that even with new rom,device continue not to go to deep sleep :(

Guest Shreps

Ok.It seems that i am the only one here that it works. My problem is that even with new rom,device continue not to go to deep sleep :(

It's a common issue with cyanogen, have to make some Kernel dev for this.

About CM booting or not, we're looking for what's the diffrences between devices

That's very weird the ROM can boot on some devices and not for some others

Guest bbbb122

Go to warranty..maybe it's a hardware problem

problem exists only with cm rom.

It's a common issue with cyanogen, have to make some Kernel dev for this.

About CM booting or not, we're looking for what's the diffrences between devices

That's very weird the ROM can boot on some devices and not for some others

Thank you for your answer and contribution to whole project.

Guest razvankim

problem exists only with cm rom.

Thank you for your answer and contribution to whole project.

Oh..ok. I thought you have that problem even with stock rom.

Guest razvankim

trying now

21:18 - It's booting:D -1 CPU

It WORKS! Thank you very much!

Mobile network doesn't work..

Wi-Fi doesn't work

Edited by razvankim