- Quad-core A9 Rock 3188 or Exynos 4412 CPU,
- 10,1" or 9,7" HD/retina resolution 1920x1200 or 2048x1536
- 2GB RAM
- HW volume buttons
- sleek/thin design
- better battery (>7,500 mAh)
- smaller bezel if possible
- black or silver if possible
- USB charging as well, if possible
- case with a BT (full-size) keyboard that fits
- XDA support (like ROMs, problems solving, tweaks, maybe even running Ubuntu on it)
- manufacturer's support in FW updates
Both formats are ok:
a ) iPad format (4:3), retina (2048x1536): e.g. Visture V79HD, Cube U9GT5/U9GTV, Yuandao Vido N90 FHD, Pipo M6, Hyundai Play X900 , Freelander PD800, Ainol Novo9, Aoson M33
b ) Nexus format (16:10), HD (1920x1200): e.g. Ramos W30HD (Samsung SoC), Cube U30GT2 (ugly), Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD (expensive)
- What model of the above would you recommend?
- Pipo M6 is a newcomer, just introduced!
- I like Visture V79HD the most (with BT keyboard), but the are no reviews on the net, no XDA topics, empty forum on Visture website. Scroll down for lots of pics:
- Popular Pipo M9 is nice, but low-res.
Please be kind and suggest a model or two or three that fits! Thanks a lot!