[ROM] [ZTE SKATE] [Android 4.2.2 PAC JB V22.3] [16/06/2013]

Guest warimation

Guest Zox09

What sort of issues?

For example if I open a WhatsApp window and I answer a message and at that time I receive another message Halo stucks with that notification and I have to restart the phone to use Halo again. And the ROM it's also going soooooo slow sometimes.

Guest plegdroid

For example if I open a WhatsApp window and I answer a message and at that time I receive another message Halo stucks with that notification and I have to restart the phone to use Halo again. And the ROM it's also going soooooo slow sometimes.

Evening Matey,

set halo options like this

post-910238-13714070176702_thumb.jpg

to remove halo drag to the red x

post-910238-13714070757718_thumb.jpg

:)

if you pick the reverse option, you can scroll through the notifications available, and if you want to remove, double tap and again drag to the red x top center.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Zox09

Grab halo app also from playstore, you can set apps to halo as well

post-910238-13714090854806_thumb.jpg

Worked perfectly, didn't know about the Halo app from Play Store! :D

Do you recommend any script that works good with this ROM? I finally decided to reflash without any script with better performance, but I want to know if there's any that increase it more :)

Thanks for everything!

Guest Zox09

can set background process limits to 4(developer options ) :)

I'm starting to thinks it's an Int2Ext+ issue, WhatsApp takes like 20s to init and that happens with every app I have installed. With the previous ROM I had (Jenkins) it didn't happen, it was all so fast, but I don't want to get back to it.

My configuration:

-245-940Mhz, SmartAssH3, dealine.

-Animations disabled and GPU forced for 2D animations.

-Background process limit: 4.

-Int2Ext+ (C3CO's version for JB ROMs)

Any idea about what's causing this?

Edit: It's not only on the startup of the apps but on the use of the apps in general, I mean, for example, it "crash" for 10 seconds or so when I'm on the Play Store navigating, or everytime I open an email it takes a long time to open it.

Sorry about being a bore, but I really like this ROM and I don't want to quit it because of the performance -.-

Edited by Zox09

Guest fagyi

CronMod-INT2EXT (updated 02/28) works perfectly on this ROM from the original dev. Not needed that fixed version long time ago! Just download & flash from croniccorey thread on XDA.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

Testing this one http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1933099 few days ago with another settings, on CM10.1 and speed its really great now with 900 MHz

( this zip not flashable for skate, because it has wrong updater-binary! You need overwrite from any skate zip files! )

Edited by fagyi

Guest Zox09

CronMod-INT2EXT (updated 02/28) works perfectly on this ROM from the original dev. Not needed that fixed version long time ago! Just download & flash from croniccorey thread on XDA.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

Testing this one http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1933099 few days ago with another settings, on CM10.1 and speed its really great now with 900 MHz

( this zip not flashable for skate, because it has wrong updater-binary! You need overwrite from any skate zip files! )

Thank you! I'll try it :)

Guest zwitser

Hi guys,

i can't get an 3G connection since i've installed this version. Is this a known problem or can i do something to fix this?

many thanks!

Guest zwitser

Hi guys,

i can't get an 3G connection since i've installed this version. Is this a known problem or can i do something to fix this?

many thanks!

nevermind, got it :)

Guest kamango604

Im having massive battery drains with voice calls on hsdpa network, every minute uses about 2%. My last call lasted 10 minutes and it drained 25% and i have no problem with other roms.

Guest Schwedenbitter

I tried this ROM yesterday. Is it only me or does it take a long time to boot?

I also use simple2ext for years. So I couldn't resist to try it with this ROM. Until the version offered by play store isn't released a scompatible with 4.2.2 I used this one. Does somebody use it successfully, too? After install my Skate didn't start anymore. It stuck with the animated boot splash (the Packmans).

And my last question goes to the energy widget. I was used to set up my WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, syncronize etc. via this widget. I couldn't find it. I know that 4.2.2 is supposed to have it's own but not necessary better status bar menu. Sois there a way to get this widget back?

Edited by Schwedenbitter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ilsang06200

Hello, i want install this rom but prevoius i have questions:

-how many rom requisites partition system ?

-There are kernel for sfr staraddict models ?

-We can use int2ext ?

Thanks

Guest Schwedenbitter

Does anyone speak Chinese?

google does! It should mean something like:

嘿,看着很棒 = Hey, looks great

果冻胡须鹈鹕对接 = Pelican beard jelly butt ...