• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Reider59

Reider59

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
I had the San Francisco II, actually still got it in a drawer. Fantastic phone and it fitted like a glove once I got the FnC ROM on it, found 6 better than 7 for me personally. I never felt completely dressed unless I had that phone in my pocket as I went anywhere. Often picking it up to just look at it in awe, something I never did with other phones. Even as it approached 2 years old I felt the same but it had constant power problems and a replacement had to be found.

Luckily the Y300 came on the scene and I just could not turn it down. It's heads n shoulders above my beloved SFII and I look at it the same way as my SFII as well. It has more power with the dual core, bigger screen and now I changed the launcher it's like having the SF II again but after an upgrade. Well I did buy it as an upgrade anyway. Never looked back since I got it and would do the same again. Holds the battery power well for me too.

*** Just remember, any ROM change, Kernel change or any other type of change you do is at your own risk. Someone helping you is not responsible for any risks you decide to take. It works for many but their are situations, events and errors outside of the control of a third party that may cause a bricked phone. Think before you start. I took the chance and thankfully it worked for me. Had it not then only I would have been to blame. ***

jonmac73

jonmac73

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Fran - Huawei G510
thanks again for user views - much appreciated.
Will try and get one via Orange upgrade next week.

UK Orange San Fran Gen2 TPT'd running CM9 ECO

UK Huawei Ascend G510 running stock 4.1.1

reedo_17

reedo_17

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus4,Blade,CrescentY300MotoG
  • Twitter:@@Ollie_Reed17
Y300 at carphone warehouse is now £39.95 for an upgrade

0 user(s) are reading this topic