[DEV][ROM][CM10+AOKP+PA] PAC-man ROM v19.3.0 (updated 16/7/13)

Guest robt77

Guest robt77

Paranoid + Aokp + Cyanogen = PACman

This is a combination of these three popular ROMs

Description

The struggle to find the rom you need is over. Some people like CyanogenMod 10, Some prefer AOKP, Some like the advantages of Paranoid Android

To cure your rom hunt we have come up with the P A C man Rom.

PACman is a unique rom.

We have picked the best features from CM10, Aokp and PA and combined them in a single rom so you get the experience you deserve

To enjoy the features of every available project without the hassle of flashing regularly.

The Rom is in WIP stage so expect some minor hickups but we are trying our best to resolve these issues

atlas40_PAC_JB_4.1.2-v19.3.1607

http://hotfile.com/d...3.1607.zip.html

5c7f2d87e68ce960eb6df3d086b01925

gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip (goo.im/gapps)

http://goo.im/gapps/...1011-signed.zip

Working:

This was built using KonstaT sources so everything that was working in his CM10 build should work in this ROM

Not working:

??

Sources:

KonstaT - Without him this would not have been build as he made Cyanogenmod to the Blade 3

PAC-man Team

Cyanogenmod Team

AOKP Team

Paranoid Android Team

Screennshots

post-975783-0-03673200-1370801604_thumb.

post-975783-0-67105100-1370801629_thumb.

post-975783-0-92003300-1370801676_thumb.

post-975783-0-99794600-1370801691_thumb.

Edited by robt77

Guest robt77

Thanks for the comments. I am going to 55 try and build 4.2.2 PAC-man tonight. I nearly got paranoid android built last night but got a Bluetooth error right at the end..

Guest papars

How odd.

Wifi works with this version on my Acqua!!!!!!

BUT there are several problems with FC on applications when I select GREEK language.

Guest LuxXx25

I'm having trouble with the gallery and music player. They don't seem to be detecting the files on my sd card, any help?

Guest LuxXx25

I'm having trouble with the gallery and music player. They don't seem to be detecting the files on my sd card, any help?

Fixed it by taking out the sd card, turning the phone off, inserting the card back into the phone and booting it up again! Cheers

Guest red.srb

Will you make something like updates,i hate when i have to setup contacts,apps... and everything else again and again... ?

Guest robt77

Will you make something like updates,i hate when i have to setup contacts,apps... and everything else again and again... ?

To be honest I do not know if there will be any updates, CM10 for Blade 3 is pretty much fully working and I think pacman are focussing on the 4.2.2 version (which co incidentally I am trying to build as we speak) I am not a developer this is the first ROM i have ever built from source but if our CM10 gets updated I will make another build, however you should be able to clash the new rom without a data wipe so you shouldn't loose anything.

Guest papars

I managed to run this on my WIND (Gr) Aqua without problems.

Wifi works (in my case) with Medion or Slovak system partitions flashed (see the aqua forum). With the original partitions it did not work.

I also notice that "ro.product.name" if is not set to "atlas40" wifi does not work. (In case somebody wants to change the phone personality)

I've slightly modified the zip file [from the first post] to suit my needs. I've removed "Apollo.apk" and I have installed the bootanimation.zip in \system\media to get rid of the SONY logo (!).

There is also a problem with the 2 superuser applications embedded in the zip. "superSU" will complain on first run and will prompt to uninstall the other superuser. I choose yes and everything is fine after that.

I mentioned a problem with FC when Greek language is selected. For some reason this went away by factory reset and by loading gapps after the first boot.

I do not like the system settings page. The screen cut in half, in particular produces menus with very small letters and it also results many texts to be cut in the middle.

Guest peetu20

Tried this but could not get the Home button to work.

Have you blade III, your profile shows that you do not have blade III?

Second, did you install gapps too?

Edited by peetu20

Guest epyloxias

WELLDONE MATE!!!

Finally after many many attempts, my phone HAS Wi-fi!!!

MANY CUDOS to you and Papars!!!!!

Thanks again!!!!

Guest robt77

I would like to take some cudos for fixing your WiFi woes but I have changed nothing and just used KonstaT sources for the device. To be honest it took a lot of dumb luck and trial and error to get it working

Guest papars

I notice a small wifi problem with PAC version. Sometimes although it shows connected nothing comes through. A quick turn off - turn on of the wifi fixes this.

Also I notice that the Red LED might stay on for no reason and I can't figure out how to turn it off.

Guest aleksandar069

I have few questions... Are is there some lags in this rom, are camera, bluetooth, wifi and mobile network (acces on internet) work fine... Are is faster then other ROM's? Plsss... Tonight i want to install it

Guest robt77

There are no lags in the ROM and it is baed off KonstaT CM10 build so the only thing that doesn't work is the FM radio everything else works fine. Faster?? I don't do benchmarks but to me it seems pretty quick but then again CM10 was quick. Best bet is to try all the ROMs you want and choose your favourite, it is all personal preference, like what is the best linux distro, there is no correct answer

I have few questions... Are is there some lags in this rom, are camera, bluetooth, wifi and mobile network (acces on internet) work fine... Are is faster then other ROM's? Plsss... Tonight i want to install it

Guest aleksandar069

There are no lags in the ROM and it is baed off KonstaT CM10 build so the only thing that doesn't work is the FM radio everything else works fine. Faster?? I don't do benchmarks but to me it seems pretty quick but then again CM10 was quick. Best bet is to try all the ROMs you want and choose your favourite, it is all personal preference, like what is the best linux distro, there is no correct answer

thank you... but i have one more question... when i go to settings--> wifi--> and when i want to turn it ON did i gonna wait about 10-30 seconds like on the cyanogenmod 10?

and like in the bluetooth setting... did i going to wait 10-30 seconds to turn it on?

Guest aleksandar069

thank you... but i have one more question... when i go to settings--> wifi--> and when i want to turn it ON did i gonna wait about 10-30 seconds like on the cyanogenmod 10?

and like in the bluetooth setting... did i going to wait 10-30 seconds to turn it on?

THANK you *robt77*.... you are the KING ***** tonigt in maybe 00:15 i will install your P A C ROM on my ZTE Blade III. I'll gonna test it. Tomorow i will leave a comment with my impressions... :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Guest robt77

Usually, Bluetooth and WiFi connect within 10 seconds but you know what technology can be like.....

Thank you for your kind words but all credit is to KonstaT, he did all the work to bring custom roms to the blade 3 I just managed to follow some instructions and compile it.

THANK you *robt77*.... you are the KING ***** tonigt in maybe 00:15 i will install your P A C ROM on my ZTE Blade III. I'll gonna test it. Tomorow i will leave a comment with my impressions... :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^