Photo

[DEV][ROM][CM10+AOKP+PA] PAC-man ROM v19.3.0 (updated 16/7/13)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

aleksandar069

aleksandar069

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Electronic, Dancing, ITC
  • Devices:Blade III, Blade G, Lumia 620
I have few questions... Are is there some lags in this rom, are camera, bluetooth, wifi and mobile network (acces on internet) work fine... Are is faster then other ROM's? Plsss... Tonight i want to install it

by: HACKER-001

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
There are no lags in the ROM and it is baed off KonstaT CM10 build so the only thing that doesn't work is the FM radio everything else works fine. Faster?? I don't do benchmarks but to me it seems pretty quick but then again CM10 was quick. Best bet is to try all the ROMs you want and choose your favourite, it is all personal preference, like what is the best linux distro, there is no correct answer

I have few questions... Are is there some lags in this rom, are camera, bluetooth, wifi and mobile network (acces on internet) work fine... Are is faster then other ROM's? Plsss... Tonight i want to install it

aleksandar069

aleksandar069

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

There are no lags in the ROM and it is baed off KonstaT CM10 build so the only thing that doesn't work is the FM radio everything else works fine. Faster?? I don't do benchmarks but to me it seems pretty quick but then again CM10 was quick. Best bet is to try all the ROMs you want and choose your favourite, it is all personal preference, like what is the best linux distro, there is no correct answer

thank you... but i have one more question... when i go to settings--> wifi--> and when i want to turn it ON did i gonna wait about 10-30 seconds like on the cyanogenmod 10?
and like in the bluetooth setting... did i going to wait 10-30 seconds to turn it on?

aleksandar069

aleksandar069

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

thank you... but i have one more question... when i go to settings--> wifi--> and when i want to turn it ON did i gonna wait about 10-30 seconds like on the cyanogenmod 10?
and like in the bluetooth setting... did i going to wait 10-30 seconds to turn it on?

THANK you *robt77*.... you are the KING ***** tonigt in maybe 00:15 i will install your P A C ROM on my ZTE Blade III. I'll gonna test it. Tomorow i will leave a comment with my impressions... :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
Usually, Bluetooth and WiFi connect within 10 seconds but you know what technology can be like.....
Thank you for your kind words but all credit is to KonstaT, he did all the work to bring custom roms to the blade 3 I just managed to follow some instructions and compile it.

THANK you *robt77*.... you are the KING ***** tonigt in maybe 00:15 i will install your P A C ROM on my ZTE Blade III. I'll gonna test it. Tomorow i will leave a comment with my impressions... :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
I cant add new Access Point Names.Everytime i go to mobile network/apn it just returns me to the last screen and now i dont have internet.Is there anyway i can add them indirectly?Do i have to do a factory reset on cm10 before instaling pac?
Everything else works just fine and overall its a great rom.Tnx for your time and effort

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
To be honest I don't know anything about APNs. Before installing any different ROMs you should wipe data before flashing the ROM. I would suggest to do a full wipe and then reinstall to see if that fixes the problem.

I cant add new Access Point Names.Everytime i go to mobile network/apn it just returns me to the last screen and now i dont have internet.Is there anyway i can add them indirectly?Do i have to do a factory reset on cm10 before instaling pac?
Everything else works just fine and overall its a great rom.Tnx for your time and effort

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

To be honest I don't know anything about APNs. Before installing any different ROMs you should wipe data before flashing the ROM. I would suggest to do a full wipe and then reinstall to see if that fixes the problem.

I did that.What wanted to know is if i didnt do a full wipe,will i be able to keep the old settings?

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
As this is a three in one ROM I don't if the dirty flashing will work. You can try and see if it works?

epyloxias

epyloxias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Devices:ZTE ACQUA JB 4.1.2
And something extra from my 2day experience witn PacMan : Sometimes after 5 minutes or so, I get forceclosed from wifi... Ofcourse it "revives" but... Is that some kind of bug I guess?

papars

papars

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Acqua
No FC with wifi, but many times it looses connection and then refuses to reconnect unless I switch off and on wifi.

BladeIII

BladeIII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Zte BladeIII
This rom work perfect.. :D Best custom rom for our device.. :D Well done.. :D

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
Thanks for your comments :D I will say it again, all credit to KonstaT he did all the work for Jelly Bean on our devices, I just compiled the ROM, am working on 4.2.2 but running into issues that I hope I will resolve

Edited by robt77, 13 June 2013 - 03:39 PM.

johny_pg1

johny_pg1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE III
This room is awesome and only drawback for me is speed its very slow on my device and i dont know why
my favorite is browser i absolutely love it but its slow,and i wanted to ask you can you make a build of pacman similar to this one,i mean to look like it not to port the whole thng
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1978991

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

As this is a three in one ROM I don't if the dirty flashing will work. You can try and see if it works?

I just tried dirty flashing it over my old cm10 and it worked.I still cant add new apns but the old ones are still there and that is all i really needed.No other issues but the clock force closing at startup and i have to unlock and then lock the sim pin so i can get signal. Im just glad that i can finally enjoy this awesome rom with mobile internet.
Tnx a lot for the rom again i was waiting for something like this for a long time. :)

Edited by Something Wierd, 13 June 2013 - 10:11 PM.

papars

papars

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
I'm trying to figure out my wifi has problems from time to time. I look in logcat and I see these lines:

E/WifiHW  (108): Failed to open wlan fw path param (No such file or directory)
E/SoftapController(108): Softap fwReload - failed: -1
E/WifiStateMachine(375): Failed to reload STA firmware java.lang.IllegalStateException: command '157 softap fwreload wlan0 STA' failed with '400 157 Softap operation failed (No such file or directory)'
W/CommandListener(108): Failed to retrieve HW addr for wlan0 (No such device)
D/CommandListener(108): Setting iface cfg
E/WifiStateMachine(375): Unable to change interface settings: java.lang.IllegalStateException: command '159 interface setcfg wlan0 0.0.0.0 0 down' failed with '400 159 Failed to set address (No such device)'

then few seconds later these:
WifiStateMachine(375): Failed to set country code gr
WifiStateMachine(375): Failed to set frequency band 0

While looking at logcat these also pop up very frequently:
E/Trace   (18875): error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)
E/Sensors (375): sensor_hal set_prox_threshold_data error

E/rmt_storage(123): write_log_file: [MyTag]open: fd=-1
E/rmt_storage(123): block rmt_storage client thread

GlsClient-query(676): requestFailed
QC_MP3DEC(8207): component_init[0x4117f008]component init: role = OMX.qcom.audio.decoder.mp3
and also a list of bluetooth related errors but BT seems to be working fine. (at least pairing with my car)

papars

papars

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Some observations.
The "error opening trace file" is related to gapps. Is it related to the ROM or is a general gapps issue? Can somebody check this?
gapps also throw several warnings related to "face unlock".

The "failed to set country code gr" is strange. My locale is set to gr but wifi region is set europe from the relevant settings menu.

maksimdydler

maksimdydler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
а где найти инструкцию чтобы поставить её на v880e velcom???

epyloxias

epyloxias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Devices:ZTE ACQUA JB 4.1.2
English dude.

maksimdydler

maksimdydler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
and where to find instructions to put it on the v880e VELCOM??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users