[HELP] Zte Blade III wont boot

Guest dRJoker4o0

Guest dRJoker4o0

Hello everyone, i have a BIG problem with my zte...

I cant flash any zip's file from the stock recovery 3e. It said E: Signature verification failed.

Another problem is that it stuck on FTM screen..

Please help me...

Guest peetu20

Damn man, I do not even yet own Blade III, but I can still say that you must flash cwm recovery by KonstaT, you cannot flash anything from stock(okay, some zte updates, maybe)

You can find cwm recovery from the top of forum, fitst topic. Cant be so tough read little bit.

Guest peetu20

Now.. error: device not found

What to do? :(

Turn on usb debugging from developer settings. If its still not working, make sure u have drivers installed.

Guest dRJoker4o0

Sir, my phone have stuck at FTM logo.. I dont know but do not have android installed..

Practically i have access only in stock recovery..

Edited by dRJoker4o0

Guest dRJoker4o0

I'm not sure, maiby USB debbug mod is not ticket... How i can start it i dont have rom on the phone... Please helppp :(

Guest peetu20

Man,from advanced settings of CWM

disable the siganature verivication....will work

He doesnt have cwm.

I'm not sure, maiby USB debbug mod is not ticket... How i can start it i dont have rom on the phone... Please helppp :(

Are you installed drivers? If not, install, then follow KonstaT guide, and flash recovery via fastboot. When you have booted ur blade to fastboot mode with konstaTs guide, before flashing, type adb devices, and if theres nothin, you need to install some drivers. I dont even think that using fastboot needs usb debugging to be ticked, its much that you install zte drivers to ur pc.

Guest dRJoker4o0

I have solution of my problem..

When i go to install the stock rom i get message like this error: product.name (status 7).

So I have download another STOCK ROM from this forum theard Zte Blade III stock roms and all is OK.

Thanks for helping so much! :) Thanks..

Guest peetu20

I have solution of my problem..

When i go to install the stock rom i get message like this error: product.name (status 7).

So I have download another STOCK ROM from this forum theard Zte Blade III stock roms and all is OK.

Thanks for helping so much! :) Thanks..

So, good you got your problem solved. Now you can go and try to install cwm to install cm10 or cm10.1. But remember to read KonstaT guide carefully.

Guest dRJoker4o0

I follow the KonstaT guide for install cyanogenmod 10 or 10.1 and again it stuck at cyanogenmod circle logo and stuck at randoms moments of booting...

Guest dRJoker4o0

Is this a fix?

I see the problem is still unsolved, so maybe this will help a little bit.

I had had the same problem with phone freezing on the bootanimation, but after a few attempts it managed to finish booting. But it was catching freezes at random moments, while I was using it, as someone mentioned before. I had pulled out sd card to check if this was its error, but it didn't solve the problem. Then I started to play around with cpu governors and overclocking. And when I'd set the governor to "performance", so the one that fixes the cpu at constant frequency I found that the freezes were totally gone. Well, it would sometimes freeze on reboot, but I could normally use the phone. Attempts of changing cpu frequency (didn't matter if I was lowering it or boosting) were causing instant hang. Another clue is the fact that after such a freeze, while rebooting the phone the "Android is upgrading" screen was appearing, like dalvik cache had been wiped.

It happens only on JB roms, ICS works fine.

So the temporary fix is, once it finish boot, to set the governor to performance. Battery drains pretty fast, though.