Put a Viviacity ROM on the SF2- ROMs now don't work, help!

Guest Argonaut110

Guest Argonaut110

Hi,

I was so bloody stupid as to install a Vivacity rom on my OSF2 (you can't stop installs on Clockworkmod once they're running) and now it and my other ROMs i've saved (Fish N chips) won't work. :(

Is there any way to save my phone? Using a kernel (need explaining to me)? Stock ROM? Please respond, I really want my phone back!

Guest surfungus

Hi,

I've been close to doing that a few times :blink: !! What rom did you install? It seems odd your backups don't work, I didn't think they got changed when you put different roms on? Whats not working or will CWM not restore them?

Guest Argonaut110

Hi,

I've been close to doing that a few times :blink: !! What rom did you install? It seems odd your backups don't work, I didn't think they got changed when you put different roms on? Whats not working or will CWM not restore them?

I installed this: http://www.modaco.com/topic/354690-romgingerbread-235-with-ics-ui/ I was abit tired when downloading it and didn't realise what 'TMV' stood for. But when it was installing.. :angry2:

I had the Fish N chips.zip in one of my folders, but when I install it through CWM, I reboot the phone and the Android logo stays on the screen, not booting up the usual fish with dots around it.

Installing the correct kernal should do the job, otherwise the stock Orange rom here.

As a last resort, use this tool with the Stock Orange rom

Overclocking kernel? Does that auto-overclock the phone, or does it come with an overclock app installed?

• 2 weeks later...