Firmware for unfamous Android tablet

Guest paulmorriss

Guest paulmorriss

I have an Android tablet sold by and branded LocoGadgets. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-TABLET-ANDROID-4-0-3-NETBOOK-NOTEBOOK-MINI-LAPTOP-WIFI-UK-SELLER-TOUCHSCREEN-/261107374873?pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item3ccb365b19

When it started once it said it was half encrypted and wanted to reboot. It never booted properly so using the recovery menu I chose to wipe the user data, and now it won't boot at all - the Android logo animates, but never gets anywhere.

Using the recovery menu I can reload firmware. I've asked the seller how to get the firmware, but haven't had a response. Is there any other source for the firmware? The relevant specs are

• Operating System: Google Android 4.0.3 ICS
  • CPU Type: Cortex-A8
  • CPU Manufacturer: ACTIONS
  • CPU Model: ACTIONS

• 1 month later...
Guest jackos2500

I have an Android tablet sold by and branded LocoGadgets. http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3ccb365b19

When it started once it said it was half encrypted and wanted to reboot. It never booted properly so using the recovery menu I chose to wipe the user data, and now it won't boot at all - the Android logo animates, but never gets anywhere.

Using the recovery menu I can reload firmware. I've asked the seller how to get the firmware, but haven't had a response. Is there any other source for the firmware? The relevant specs are

• Operating System: Google Android 4.0.3 ICS
  • CPU Type: Cortex-A8
  • CPU Manufacturer: ACTIONS
  • CPU Model: ACTIONS

I just so happen to have a tablet which looks exactly the same as the one you have... I will try to get firmware for it!

post-1019694-0-24835300-1374221633_thumb

post-1019694-0-30119000-1374221833_thumb

post-1019694-0-96532200-1374221861_thumb