1.2GHz Overclock CPU

Guest Wavenskie

Guest Wavenskie

Can anyone would like to work on 1.2GHz Overclock kernel? And also, a new Governor that utilizes higher Clockspeed to prevent Restarting?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

My LG Optimus L3 E400 is most stable at 1.05 and 1.07.5 GHz.And what about puting Thermal Paste for cooling down and reducing heat of CPU and GPU SoC chip.Can anybody try this and let me know what is happening with LG Optimus L3 E400 after that.Please very nicely and very seriousely to tell me the "Real Truth"about this matter because I am thinking to do that to help cooling down of CPU and GPU SoC chip on my 1.07.5 GHz in smartass V2 in range 122 MHz - 1.07.5 GHz overclocked with hell gaming kernel V4.And I don't want to ruin my Android by doing this.Because I don't know what is the good and bad sides about cooling down with Thermal Paste on Android Smartphone LG Optimus L3 E400.That is mine CPU setings for now.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Wavenskie

Impossible for L3.

Anything over 1.075 or 1.1 is just for show and unstable. If you want a faster phone, buy a faster one.oi

I'm just asking if it is posible. I'm just inquiring if someone can . Its okay if it dont and won't. Thanks for letting me know that 1.1GHz is not stable. But I don't want you to tell me that leave my L3 E400 and go buy faster one.! What the essence of those overclocked kernel thar dev created if your always saying that! Don't get me wrong dude. You just pissed me off!

• 1 month later...
Guest Wavenskie

Any addutional Hertz from 1125MHz ? Haha I know that this is no longer more safer but there a times that we need a faster Clockspeed for a While. And after that we can put it back again to more stable Clockspeed. Haha. Every Hertz count. Its Good to have it. Weather we are using it or not. So for incase we need it. It is just there.

Edited by Wavenskie