• PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
as I promised long ago i publish
SAMSUNG I8000 (OMNIA2) ANDROID CM6NEW ROM Version 4
- Support even more SIM
- Speed ​​improvement - response
- Corrected some errors
- Upgrading of most programs
- Show ics (ice cream sandwich - android 4.0.X)
- Arrangements for energy savings

The new enhancements took me some time and study. I8000 reaches its limits due to its old drivers that are already written for mobile identical hardware with it.
Hope you like it and I expect opinions and suggestions to version 5 if there will be any further developments. Otherwise I will try to assist in the plan for android 2.3 on our mobile.

Explanation photo below
1 = home screen (the background is black on purpose because the amoled screen thus consumes less energy. If you want to change select another background with as many black dots. Black and not just dark color.)
2 = dialer with ics theme, search function names and support many languagesk. Make it default dialer if you like it
3 = new android ics Task Manager (task manager). Appear with long press of home button. If you do not like replace it with the Advanced Task Manager or ICS Task Manager / Switcher. To open them again by long pressing the central button select Settings / Cyanogenmod Settings / Input / Long-press home settings / select custom application
4 = ics camera
5 = menu ics (holo launcher)
6 = ics settings

For those who want even more contemporary look can choose Active lockscreen or Holo Locker

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.bmp   94.58KB   269 downloads
  • Attached File  2.bmp   94.1KB   121 downloads
  • Attached File  3.bmp   95.82KB   88 downloads
  • Attached File  4.bmp   92.34KB   86 downloads
  • Attached File  5.bmp   92.39KB   91 downloads
  • Attached File  6.bmp   92.75KB   104 downloads

mairu

mairu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
thanks for your work i wonder that somebody works in this phone thanks again sorry for my english im spanish guy

Image for Windows Error - The image file requieres an update of this program.

me too help please

Edited by mairu, 09 August 2013 - 07:20 PM.

Seky

Seky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsunf I8000 Omnia II
Image for Windows Error - The image file requieres an update of this program :wacko:

argentinos

argentinos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Image for Windows Error - The image file requieres an update of this program :wacko:

you are sure you red the installation instruction no9 on post no1 of this thread ?
read and execute carefully before post or try to install. if on native android phone it could cost you your device in the future

mairu

mairu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

you are sure you red the installation instruction no9 on post no1 of this thread ?
read and execute carefully before post or try to install. if on native android phone it could cost you your device in the future

yes i change to 8/9/2011 in the computer but the error is the same i install the 3 version with no problems but the new report the error

well i install your new rom with the last version of image recover for windows i think that the problem is the version incluided in the install tools
checking the new rom thanks a lot

Edited by mairu, 09 August 2013 - 09:56 PM.

SPL1

SPL1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The same error here. (Image for Windows Error). I'm using v2.76 (regged).
Twister2 OK.

chonazo

chonazo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2
I have the same problem with the Image file, asking for an updated version of Image for Windows. Think I've tried everything, using the included version, and 2.78 registered, adjusting the date and not adjusting the date. Awaiting suggestions!

Thanks for the efforts, argentinos.

javierku

javierku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:samsung i8000
Aqui les dejo Image For Windows x64, yo lo he instalado sin problema.

javierku

javierku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Attached Files

argentinos

argentinos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

until i fix it and upload a new version please use Image For Windows from version 1, 2 or 3 that reported to be working properly

Seky

Seky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsunf I8000 Omnia II

I have the same problem with the Image file, asking for an updated version of Image for Windows. Think I've tried everything, using the included version, and 2.78 registered, adjusting the date and not adjusting the date. Awaiting suggestions!

Thanks for the efforts, argentinos.

Solved! You have to set date to 2011 after Image For Windows start. Then it work

srdannyr

srdannyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II
  • Twitter:@srdannyr
Error: Image for windows.exe. The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64 bit) and then program please contact the provider.

argentinos

argentinos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Error: Image for windows.exe. The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64 bit) and then program please contact the provider.

read my instructions. if you deal any problem run it in windows xp compatibility mode

srdannyr

srdannyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I can briefly explain how to do the installation from the internal phone storage. thanks

srdannyr

srdannyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
The problem with image Recover.exe is presented only with version 4. With the above runs well. I'm using windows 7.

javierku

javierku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I'm using windows 8, V4 installed all ok.
I'm using Image for windows 2.81.

Attached Files

cakabey27

cakabey27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:i8000 omnia 2
Thanks,
v4 great but not working gsm (avea Turkey)

srdannyr

srdannyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Argentine Thanks for the great effort you make. After doing the installation of internal memory android phone how to make it see the files in the partition FAT 32 Ecua 6.2 GB I share with Windows Mobile. regards

argentinos

argentinos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
i always install android on my sdcard so i can not see your problem. others that installed the ROM on internal memory just open a file explorer (prefer one with root permissions) and open storage folder. in there you will see your files !!

argentinos

argentinos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Thanks,
v4 great but not working gsm (avea Turkey)

try twister's ROM
http://forum.xda-dev...=2342764&page=5
i hope it can make your SIM card to work. after install this ROM ask me to suggest you the applications pack i used if you can not extract/find them yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users