Reliable place to buy Jiayu G4

Guest JetKun

Guest JetKun

Which sites are reliable to buy Jiayu G4 phones? I mean, either the Advanced of the basic edition? I'm fed up with horrible sites spamming forums proclaiming they're each the best and really reliable- any good/bad experiences with you guys?

Guest JetKun

You could always buy it from Belgium if you want, it's 260 euros for 3000mah one.

http://www.jiayumobi...cht&language=nl

Oof, that's really quite steep. £220!

There's guys in the Huawei forum talking about a Vowney V5 that's £110! And almost the same spec as the Jiayu G4! The only reason i want a G4 is because the V5 is almost as big as a Note

Guest NicolasG

Using this phone for 9 days. I've bought my G4 on Spemall.

They also offer very nice coupons for this phone now: http://www.gizchina.com/2013/06/19/spemall-offering-jiayu-g4-discount-to-gizchina-readers/

They offer the latest black version of the phone with OTG function. Seems like a good option for today.

What I can say about Jiayu G4: it is great.

Screen: 10/10. It is perfect.

Build quality: 9/10. Almost perfect, but not quite.

Touchscreen: 8/10. I would prefer better sensitivity.

Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS: 10/10. No problems at all. First Chinese phone where GPS works perfectly out of the box. GPS antenna is very good also.

Firmware, compatibility: 10/10. No problems at all.

Battery: 10/10. Power efficient MTK6589+3000 mAh battery work as expected.

Performance: 9/10. It is nor the fastest SoC, but the performance is still very good. The interface is very fluent, Android 4.2.1 is very good, the gaming performance with PowerVR SGX544MP is more than acceptable also.

Guest MioCZ

In stock:

www.fastcardtech.com

www.pandawill.com - newly registered use "PANDAFORYOU5" 5% discount cupon.

EDIT: What about WiFi antena sensitivity?

Edited by MioCZ

Guest RussellS

I would highly recommend Etotalk.com for purchasing Chinese phones. I had two phones from them, the Jiayu G3 and a UMI X1S and not had any problems with either order. On both occasions I opted for the DHL delivery and had the phone within a week. I have emailed Etotalk on a couple of occasions and have had a response back within the day allowing for time difference.

Edited by RussellS

Guest JetKun

Ebay g4 is a bid, it's not good.

Etotalk only doing pre sale.. anything immediate?

Spemall seem to have bad reviews.. anyone else bought there?

Guest RoVlad

From my own experiece i could guide you to ebay like sites such as aliexpress and DH(Gate).com -() and look for a reliable seller with more then 5k transactions and over 95% positive reviews i dont know about other sites but i personaly had a bad experience with fastcardtech.com as they will lie about the existing stock and shipment status even with Express Mail paid (i used DHL and after 2 weeks they didnt even shipped out the order) and more of all ... USE PAYPALL

Guest JetKun

Spemall users having problems with 10day shipping

D.h.ga-te and aluexpress... avoid like the plague

Edited by JetKun

Guest putbinoot

if you read the thread the user who posted had made a mistake and admitted he had once he rechecked the terms. It clearly says it will ship 10days after order.

Guest putbinoot

EDIT: Just got a mail from spemall, well I can’t say they don’t offer a good service. And I should blame it on myself for not reading the article well enough…

quote from mail “If you use the coupon below, shipping in 10 days from today.”

Guest RoVlad

i got my G3N from DH(Gate).com and got no problem at all :) as i said ... selection is the key as example search for seller scofield or it360.lt ... just sharing my experience

Guest JetKun

i got my G3N from DH(Gate).com and got no problem at all :) as i said ... selection is the key as example search for seller scofield or it360.lt ... just sharing my experience

Well if you have anyone who you can confirm is entirely safe to purchase from that would be much appreciated :D ...I just heard some bad stuff about Aliexpress and D-H-Gate,com

Guest RoVlad

Well if you have anyone who you can confirm is entirely safe to purchase from that would be much appreciated :D ...I just heard some bad stuff about Aliexpress and D-H-Gate,com

well . did a few trades on there with a single seller thou ... this is my fav one http://www.ADVERTING SPAM.co...862.html#s1-3-1 i dont think you could fake 98% of 14k+ transactions ... right? and i am the walking prove that is real i gave you the link to G3S cuz i intend to buy it :P

Edited by RoVlad

Guest JetKun

well . did a few trades on there with a single seller thou ... this is my fav one http://www.ADVERTING SPAM.co...862.html#s1-3-1 i dont think you could fake 98% of 14k+ transactions ... right? and i am the walking prove that is real i gave you the link to G3S cuz i intend to buy it :P

Aww looks like a good seller... but no PayPal.. as that is essential I just can't go for these guys.. :-(

http://www.ADVERTING SPAM.com/store/product/jiayu-g4-4-7-inch-hd-ips-screen-mtk6589-quad/154924543.html

• 4 weeks later...
Guest peruzzi

I've bought a G4 Advanced from Powerplanetonline, a Spanish store, for 299€ with free post. I don't think I could get any cheaper in Europe, and the user feedback of the store is good. Also they are one of the first stores to have the Advanced G4.

I ordered it on Wednesday afternoon, transfered the money to them on Thursday, the money was credited to their account on Friday morning, and Friday at the end of the day I got an email from Nacex (a company like DHL, UPS...) telling me that they will deliver the phone to me on Monday. I paid an extra 4.5€ for this express service, but I think it's worth it.

I didn't bought it from a store from outside Europe, because of the customs taxes that I probably would had to paid.

Edited by peruzzi