180 replies to this topic

Glicerck

Glicerck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510-0200
The battery life is more or less like the others stock roms, a little more i would say..
Thats my best mark, with a massive basic use, using whatsapp, twitter, youtube and tapatalk..

Attached Files

Edited by Glicerck, 14 June 2013 - 02:59 PM.

Phrank

Phrank

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Installed this yesterday. First impressions: Very nice. Slick, fast and well-built.

Found a couple of probs today though, I'll be interested to see if anyone else hits the same ones. Checking in on both Facebook and Foursquare force closes the app in question, even when GPS is enabled. GPS works though, as Google Maps and Local are both fine. Anyone else had this problem?

The system camera app seems to have no setting to switch on GPS tagging for photos. I could have missed it, can anyone else see if they can find it? Using a 3rd party app (Camera Zoom FX Pro) works fine, and photos are geotagged as normal.

Apart from that, I'm liking this a lot. It feels *way* faster and lighter on memory than stock. Also hasn't crashed once on me. It's only the odd app issue so far.

leetron1

leetron1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Devices:Ascend Y300 (Orange Blade)
Just noticed V5 is up...not too sure of the changes...something to do with removing Chinese characters from the lockscreen.

Phrank

Phrank

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Just noticed V5 is up...not too sure of the changes...something to do with removing Chinese characters from the lockscreen.

Cheers, I'll check that out now :)

leetron1

leetron1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Cheers, I'll check that out now :)

hi there...think the chap who is deving this ROM has messed about with root...seems he has switched to the security centre app to administer root permissions entailing about 5 taps to confirm permission for each app!! I just downloaded superuser from the store which seems to have over ridden it...

Phrank

Phrank

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

hi there...think the chap who is deving this ROM has messed about with root...seems he has switched to the security centre app to administer root permissions entailing about 5 taps to confirm permission for each app!! I just downloaded superuser from the store which seems to have over ridden it...

Yeah, I noticed that. I don't know whether I'll try removing that or not. I installed Chainfire's SuperSU anyway, and it all seems to be working.

GPS bug still exists in v5, though. Can't checkin with Facebook or Foursquare. I tried a few alternative Foursquare clients and they all force close. Oddly enough, GPS must be working as I can geotag photos in Camera Zoom FX Pro, and apps like InstaPlace and InstaWeather (which both say 'powered by Foursquare) work perfectly. It's not a dealbreaker for me, mind. I don't care about checkins, I was just experimenting to see if everything worked. I'm still impressed with the speed of this compared to stock :)

radu_sergiu

radu_sergiu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510
I still have problems with contacts. even i imported them in phone, after a period of time i do not see any contact. i have to import them again and again. skype is not working anymore. viber crashed entire audio system. do you have all these problems?
LE yes, check in crashed facebook.
thanks

Edited by radu_sergiu, 15 June 2013 - 12:01 PM.

vladandrei51

vladandrei51

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:G510 0100
Hm, everybody say that the rom is smooth but for me is just as laggy as any other rom here (but CM :D), the toggles from notifications are in spanish even tho I set my phone language to English, plus all those chinesse characters drive me crazy.
A clean, smooth AOSP rom is too much to ask? lol...

P.S: I can't deny that it is well themed and the battery life is somewhat better than on other roms.

leetron1

leetron1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Hm, everybody say that the rom is smooth but for me is just as laggy as any other rom here (but CM :D), the toggles from notifications are in spanish even tho I set my phone language to English, plus all those chinesse characters drive me crazy.
A clean, smooth AOSP rom is too much to ask? lol...

P.S: I can't deny that it is well themed and the battery life is somewhat better than on other roms.

Couple of reboots removed the spanish notification text and then only noticed Chinese text within calls app...definitely not a deal breaker for me at least

Phrank

Phrank

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Couple of reboots removed the spanish notification text and then only noticed Chinese text within calls app...definitely not a deal breaker for me at least

I occasionally get the odd string of Chinese when I used the Clean widget, but that's about it. I'm watching future development on this one, it's buttery smooth compared to stock, for me at least.

ako0

ako0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend y300-0100
  • Twitter:@akoo0o
V1 is up, what's with the v1, a new version ? have someone test it

leetron1

leetron1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

V1 is up, what's with the v1, a new version ? have someone test it

He seems to have renumbered back to a V1! Someone says prob with play store app compatibility with 'nuevo' V1...suck it n see I guess!

peporras

peporras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:G300--a100
  • Twitter:@peporras
Hola compañeros la V1 es por que lewa saco una nueva version 13.06.14
saludos

leetron1

leetron1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

saludos

Many thanks my friend for your work on this ROM...very much appreciated...now can you please stop posting in foreign ;) :D !!

ako0

ako0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Many thanks my friend for your work on this ROM...very much appreciated...now can you please stop posting in foreign ;) :D !!

maybe u should translate it for us :D if you mind please :D

Andymac1969

Andymac1969

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Devices:LG G2, Moto G

saludos

Hello fellow that V1 is a new version sack lewa 13/06/14
regards

:P

radu_sergiu

radu_sergiu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
does anyone else have problems with contacts management ?

ako0

ako0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

does anyone else have problems with contacts management ?

doesn't show sim contacts, but you can import them from sim to phone, that

radu_sergiu

radu_sergiu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
yes, it is true, but after a period of time i am not able to see also the imported contacts. strange, isn' t it?

ako0

ako0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

yes, it is true, but after a period of time i am not able to see also the imported contacts. strange, isn' t it?

yeah same to me, after several days they were gone, i pressed the menu button went to "contacts to display" changed to sim and then back to phone again, and my contacts showed up, strange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users