180 replies to this topic

radu_sergiu

radu_sergiu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510
yes , but this trick sometime is working sometime is not. by the way, is it existing in the market a kind of application for contacts management in order not to use lewa native one?

ako0

ako0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend y300-0100
  • Twitter:@akoo0o
really dunno, search for it in google

glassblower

glassblower

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
This v1 ROM is now on my Y300 and all seems well, WiFi, 3G, Bluetooth all working perfectly.

Which is the newest version? v1 or v5?

Neil

ako0

ako0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

This v1 ROM is now on my Y300 and all seems well, WiFi, 3G, Bluetooth all working perfectly.

Neil

V1

Phrank

Phrank

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Neil

V1 is the newest. Confirmed that everything works in this version which didn't in v5, including GPS checkins using Facebook etc. Still no way to enable geotagging in the system camera app though, which is really odd :) Still my favourite ROM on this phone so far, I'm sticking with this one for now.

Geeks Squad

Geeks Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Huawei G510
Can someone guide me how to install this on my G510-0100 Vodafone with TWRP 2.5.0.0 as i am confused with it?

Thanks

radu_sergiu

radu_sergiu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
does anyone know how to turn off cell broadcast?

glassblower

glassblower

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Can someone guide me how to install this on my G510-0100 Vodafone with TWRP 2.5.0.0 as i am confused with it?

Thanks

I installed this ROM on my Y300 but I guess the installation will be the same for the G510.

First you need to have unlocked your bootloader, rooted the phone and installed TWRP. Now download the ROM (V1 is the latest version, not v5). Place the zip file on your microSD card and boot the phone into recovery (press the volume+ button followed by the top power button). keep both these buttons held until the teamwin screen appears (around 15 seconds). Now press the wipe button and wipe dalvik etc. Then press the install button and select the zip file you placed on the SD card. Let the phone do the rest.

Neil

Geeks Squad

Geeks Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

I installed this ROM on my Y300 but I guess the installation will be the same for the G510.

First you need to have unlocked your bootloader, rooted the phone and installed TWRP. Now download the ROM (V1 is the latest version, not v5). Place the zip file on your microSD card and boot the phone into recovery (press the volume+ button followed by the top power button). keep both these buttons held until the teamwin screen appears (around 15 seconds). Now press the wipe button and wipe dalvik etc. Then press the install button and select the zip file you placed on the SD card. Let the phone do the rest.

Neil

Thank you Neil I got it sorted,

Geeks Squad

Geeks Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Is anyone else having problems rooting with this rom?

ako0

ako0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

new version LeWa_HUAWEI_C8813D_JB_ROM_13.06.21_1794d

how is it ? where is the dl link ?

unknown_android

unknown_android

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Y300
Do you have to use the chosen launcher provided by the rom in order to keep the low ram usage?

I think I'll wait before trying anything, I prefer to get the full gist and see what others say, though it's defiantly worth watching.

ako0

ako0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Se esta subiendo un par de horas
estoy intentando que tenga tres idiomas ingles/español/chino pero esta dando problemas browser.apk y el tettering
un saludo

beside the language has anything changed ?

Phrank

Phrank

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Well here you have it yet in English do not expect much support because my English is very basic and I have to use the google translator

http://www.mediafire...06.21_1794d.zip

Gracias! :D

Phrank

Phrank

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Downloaded and flashed this over the previous version - flawless upgrade, very smooth, working well so far.

EDIT: Micro-bug. Status bar shows as 'NO SERVICE' but calls, data and texts all work fine :) Checking in 'About this phone' shows network OK, so it's just a status bar thing. Hardly a problem :D

Edited by Phrank, 22 June 2013 - 05:35 PM.

ShadeStorm98

ShadeStorm98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
does anyone else get the "unfortunately "android.process.acore" has stopped working" message? or is that just me? sorry i just needed to upgrade to the latest version

cant hang calls on lewa, shall i go back to stock and then flash lewa again?

Edited by ShadeStorm98, 23 June 2013 - 07:45 PM.

Phrank

Phrank

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

cant hang calls on lewa, shall i go back to stock and then flash lewa again?

You'll have to, it's that fricking Chinese baseband again. Latest Lewa is fine with calls when installed after stock, I've been using the phone all day.

gabi1989

gabi1989

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Would be nice if someone created a step-by-step guide on how to flash custom roms to this device
At this point i rooted, unlocked bootloader
Booted using Volume + and power, tried to update using the zip file provided in the download link, but it aborts after verifying the zip file.

I haven't installed any custom recovery. Any link where i can read about doing that ? (if that's why it doesnt work)
Thanks alot for any help

KenBW2

KenBW2

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300 & G510, ZTE Blade
The flashing method is the same as it is for any device. As you point out, you need to start by installing a custom recovery, instructions for which are pinned to this forum

Huawei Y 300 Stock 4.1 + Root Tweaks > FusionX > CM10 > CM10.1 > CM10.2 > CM11 | Clockwork Recovery
Huawei Y 300 Stock 4.1 > CM 10.1 Sisco 1.0 kernel > TouchMeZ v1.4.1 > b190 Firmware Update > CM10.1 | TWRP Recovery
Huawei G510 Stock 4.1 > TouchMe v7 + AOSP Mod
Z.T.E. Blade TFT Stock 2.1 > CM7 > [GEN1>GEN2] > Ginger Stir Fry 9 > Blue Ginger V2 > [GEN2 > GEN3] > CM9 Alpha 5 > Simple Stir Fry Lite b27 > CM9 ColdFusionX 28/02/12 > KonstaT's CM10 > KonstaT's CM10.1 | Clockwork 5.0.2.0
Z.T.E. Blade OLED Stock 2.1 > JJ RLS5 > CM7 RC1 > Ippe H's Honeycomb A5 > Finnish Fillyjonk RLS6 > CM7 RC1 > Stock 2.1 | Clockwork 2.5.1.8 > 3.0.0.5
ZTE Blade TFT Stock 2.1 > MCR r3 | Clockwork 2.5.1.3 (
Replaced)
T-Mobile Pulse (Lots) > FLB2 > CM7 > CM6.1, Clockwork Recovery

Nomm

Nomm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300

You'll have to, it's that fricking Chinese baseband again. Latest Lewa is fine with calls when installed after stock, I've been using the phone all day.

@Phrank dude i downloaded the original Updater APP place it in dload in root of Sd card but whenever i try to go to stock in the firmware update after unpacking it fails :(
Any help getting rid of this chinese baseband prob would be very appreciated...Thanks in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users