2 replies to this topic

Tinsel

Tinsel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Hi all,

I successfully used the AIO tool to change my OSD from the stock Orange ROM to the Xolo Rom, and I have enabled the SD card. This works great, and I have stuffed the micro SD slot with a 32gb card with loads of films on it to entertain the kids when travelling - they also work perfectly played back on a TV via the micro HDMI.

The problem is the dialler no longer seems T9 predictive - ie, when dialling Joe I would press 563.

What have I done wrong ? Or does the Xolo rom not have T9 ? Simple thing, but if you use the phone a lot as a phone, it makes it painful.

Cheers,

Tinsel

Edited by Tinsel, 13 June 2013 - 04:20 PM.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF
The system app installed with the Xolo rom doesn't seem to support it( I can't remember the Orange one TBH). I use https://play.google....29udGFjdHBybyJd which is an excellent dialler/contacts app which does support predictive T9.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

Tinsel

Tinsel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Thanks for the tip BlueMoonRising. I will try the app you recommend. Shame though, I much prefer standard apps wherew possible if only to keep things as simple as possible.

Edited by Tinsel, 21 June 2013 - 01:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users