240DPI Gapps (courtesy of H3ROS): http://www.mediafire...lcc0/240DPI.zip
OmegaMod is a simple modification of C3C0's final CM7 build. I haven't compiled anything from source, all I've done is add (and remove) apps and change some build.prop values. All the apps in this ROM are available for free either via the Play Store or via F-Droid.
To be honest, this is more just something I made for myself and decided to release so more people could use it if they wanted to. Don't expect stellar support, but I'll help where I can.
- DPI set to 200 by default (everything is a bit smaller, so you can fit more stuff on the screen)
- Boot animation changed to neat BIOS/POST boot animation (credit to frysee at XDA, screenshot below)
- Uses GingerBlurB theme by default (credit to kevin2516 at XDA)
- CM ADW launcher removed, replaced by newest free ADW Launcher from Play Store.
- CM locker replaced by Holo Locker, though it's very easy to go back by turning Holo Locker off from within the app itself.
- CM LatinIME replaced by ported ICS LatinIME from Play Store.
- Gallery3D removed, replaced by QuickPic.
- Removed CM calculator.apk, replaced by RealCalc from Play Store.
Other included apps:
- simple2ext (S2E)
- Shuttle music player
- Alarm Clock Xtreme
- AdAway (not available on Play Store, used APK from F-Droid)
- Opera Mini
- My Data Manager
- Sim Card Info
- Zxing Barcode Scanner
- Speedtest.net app
Note, I've got the Minimal UI icon pack installed in the following screenshots. It's paid, so it doesn't come with the ROM.
Edited by omegavesko, 28 September 2013 - 11:33 AM.