Stuck on LEWA os boot screen!

Guest qkwefx

Guest qkwefx

Hi! I was using CM10 by KonstaT on the Blade III. And I wanted to try this LEWA os,and i regret it... I didn't like it so I went back to CM10. And now im stuck with this image from LEWA os on my boot screen. Its like that for few seconds and then the CM10 loading starts. Before this it was a green android robot on the pic. Now,i would like to change it back to stock,green android robot! I tried to reinstall (format /system and everything needed to be done before installing a new rom). And the image is still there and its been playing with my nerves.

If someone knows how to remove this i would be very grateful!

post-1016578-0-49609000-1371155652_thumb

Guest KonstaT

I was have the same problem with LEWA OS... DOWNLOAD THIS xxxxxx (TOOL) THE ORIGINALL SPLASH SCREEN... When you are download copy it on sd-card, then enter in CWM-mod and install it. Thats it... Enjoj :) :) :P :D

Sorry for my bad English

Please post a link to the original thread instead!

Thanks man,boot is ok now. BUT my phone keeps rebooting after i flashed that...any thoughts?

It's not even theoretically possible that flashing a splash image could cause reboots.

Guest qkwefx

It seemed weird to me too,but I installed lewa os,and then cm10 again and everything is fine now. Really weird oO I'll try to flash the one from the link again

Guest qkwefx

Okay,it's great now. I wiped and formatted /system,flashed stock image,wiped and formatted /system again,installed cm10, wiped withoud /system format and its not rebooting anymore.

Guest qkwefx

Yesterday the touchscreen started to fail...sometimes i wont respond at all. I flashed the stock recovery and stock rom also,and will be taking it to service center to replace digitizer or something... It's under warranty so theres no problem.