Just a little doubt...

Guest Marcosimo

Guest Marcosimo

Has anyone got this problem where the screen reacts without toching it at all? I mean, the phone starts opening apps, writting, calling, all by itself, without me touching anything, and it happens all the time, I cant do anything with it right now. Its not a ROM problem, thats for sure, it happened with jenkins and keeps happening after flashing H3 Heros... Anyone has a solution for this? Thanks guys,

Guest akicarkralj

Try to revert to stock rom to see if it is hardweare or softweare problem, I know you said you think it isnt a rom problem but this is just to make sure.

Guest SPARL_

Could be a problem with your synaptic cable as in hardware. When I dropped my skate in the sink I took it apart to dry it, but accidently severed the synaptic cable, I tried glueing it back together but it just mad the screen act eratic, very similar to what your describing.

Guest Marcosimo

I''ll try and revert to orange stock rom, thats the one the phone had when i bought it. In case that doesnt solve the problem, how did you fix the cable? did you have to send it to repair or what? Thanks for the answers guys.

EDIT: Just reverted, it happened the same like 20 seconds after finishing the configuration, I guess its a hardware thing after all.. sigh

Edited by Marcosimo

Guest SPARL_

I never bothered getting it fixed, it's still sitting in a box in pieces. You can get them from ebay for roughly £16, you might want to take it to a shop first and get them to diagnose it properly. If it is the synaptic then buy one from ebay and replace it yourself it'll be cheaper, unless your phone is still under warranty then you might as well send it in for repair.