Photo

[STOCK] [GB] OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08 NEW FIRMWARE !

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
For those running previous builds of the Orange UK ROM , or those who bought the Orange Monte Carlo in the UK there's a new firmware update named OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08 (CAN BE VISIBLE ON THE SYSTEM SETTINGS / ABOUT PHONE)

This topic is only intended to Orange UK Costumers who bought their OMC's on Orange Pre-Payg Plans

From what i've seen here's some "Changelog" of what's changed in this and previous firmware versions.

CHANGELOG
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08

- Official Dobly Audio support (Compared to previous firmwares of the ROM)

- Contacts list icons and numbers have been redisegned (Better resolution)

- Better signal strenght over WiFi and Mobile Data

- Battery life enhancements (You can check by your own)

- Improved Software Compatibility

- WiFi Protected Setup functionality

- Other unspecified changes have been made with this update

NOTE : If there's anything missing on the list just post a comment and i will add it to the changelog ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INFO : You can update your OMC from UK through the official ZTE Update Tool >>> http://www.ztedevice...l?type=software

Edited by WiiSky70, 23 June 2013 - 01:28 PM.

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

Paun21

Paun21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate
what about H3? Based on Orange UK OUK_P743TV1.0.0B25

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
It's the same build that H3 Blues has been using since 2012, and it's actually got a few bugs which I fixed in my version.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

It's the same build that H3 Blues has been using since 2012, and it's actually got a few bugs which I fixed in my version.

Yes it actually was from your base on H3Blues . I though it was more recent build .

happy student

happy student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

HEROS,HI.In your rom of H3 Blues i find a bug.when i open flight mode,i can't use the usb binding。

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
Do you mean USB tethering? If yes then I'd think that's the expected result on Gingerbread, since flight mode disables mobile data.

If you don't mean USB tethering then I'm not sure exactly what you mean as I've tried setting the device to flight mode and I can still use USB debugging and USB mounting.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

kevjames

kevjames

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:orange monte carlo
Hi,

My Monte Carlo has the original Orange stock rom Build OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05 - I've unlocked and rooted it. I have Link2SD and the hacked Adobe Flash/BBC IPlayer software running.

What special measures should I use to avoid losing my unlocked/rooted status, if I wanted to run ZTE's update to OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08 ? I will of course do the normal apps, media , texts and contacts backup.

Thanks for your help.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Hi,

My Monte Carlo has the original Orange stock rom Build OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05 - I've unlocked and rooted it. I have Link2SD and the hacked Adobe Flash/BBC IPlayer software running.

What special measures should I use to avoid losing my unlocked/rooted status, if I wanted to run ZTE's update to OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08 ? I will of course do the normal apps, media , texts and contacts backup.

Thanks for your help.

If you're pretending to upgrade phone's low-level firmware (Radios , Kernel and other firmware related specifics) you should be able to perform the upgrade without losing your SIM Unlock but you will
need to re-root the phone since the upgrade will delete device memory during the procedeure .

Cheers :D

Shonk

Shonk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

I flashed the orange firmware to download it

really slowly.. will link it once its done

tgkt.jpg

Edited by Shonk, 28 October 2013 - 05:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users