• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

vexa

vexa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Hello, Modaco! :) I've got the Ascend G300 for almost a year right now, and the headphone/headset volume always bugged me, I couldn't listen to music in loud places because the volume was just too low.
Well, I've randomly checked GPlay today and found this app.
At first I was skeptical, but I gave it a try, and I was really amazed of how loud and clear my phone can play music now.
If you have the same problem as me, give the app a try, you won't be disappointed.
Note: The app is not developed by me and I take no credit for it.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR
try volume boost 1.3 apk

same effect... maybe this yours is better. does it turn off dsp manager?

Edited by bidzapfc, 22 June 2013 - 08:34 PM.

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

vexa

vexa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

try volume boost 1.3 apk

same effect... maybe this yours is better. does it turn off dsp manager?

no :)

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR
same thing. it does pause music in ics rom (namely cm9)... need to unpause it manually. until we figure out what it does exactly (and put it as default in roms) it will have to do.

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

vexa

vexa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
I'm on CM9 and have no issue with it =D. It paused it just when I first activated it.

nsmacd1

nsmacd1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Devices:Vowney (Verne) V5 & G300
Don't know if it is any better or not, but I have been using this one for a while and have had no problems - https://play.google....2VyQm9vc3QiXQ..

Currently using:-

Posted Image

cryptoncore

cryptoncore

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Android, Gaming, Computers, Music (Dubstep, Drum and bass, Hard electro) And most other technology related things.
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G, G300
Wow it's volume competes with my IPod touch with this enabled! so loud I had to take my headphones out! sweet find buddy thank you very much :)

"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do" - B. F. Skinner

saiem1

saiem1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Technology, ICT, Android
  • Devices:Moto G (4.4.2 UK RETAIL)
  • Twitter:@Saiem1337
VEXA YOU ARE THE MAN, my music is so much louder and clearer.
I can enjoy my music now
<3
+1

Edited by saiem1, 28 June 2013 - 09:55 PM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
Works great, thanks for the find! I can finally blow up my eardrums with ease :P

Edited by kyan31, 09 September 2013 - 06:55 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

DarioGTI

DarioGTI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Well, I've randomly checked GPlay today and found this app.

Must have app for everybody who often uses headphones!

Thanks for linking! Helped a lot!

ps - I'm on GB slim v7, when I play music via the stock media player, everything is OK, Sound Booster boosts the volume of the sound. When I want to listen to radio, I have to turn off Sound booster because when it's on, there is no sound on FM player.

Edited by DarioGTI, 12 September 2013 - 09:13 PM.

Huawei Ascend G300 U8815 (03/2013): stock GB -> stock ICS -> ICS slim v13 -> CM10.2 Dazz -> GB Slim V7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users