G330D U8825D ROMS Compatible with..

Guest cartierv

Guest cartierv

Hi I'm looking to get a new phone, and have seen this Dual Sim version of the G330 from Far East suppliers going quite cheap. I believe it's model is U8825D.

Couple of questions, because I'm going to want to hack it.

Do the ROMs here work with this ok ? I did search but there's only a couple of threads I can find that mention either G330 or U8825D, one called Badu (?) who says his ROM works with this model.

And generally, how do the custom ROMs here compare speed/performance wise to the stock ROM that comes with this line of Huawei handsets ?

And last... I'm assuming these Dual Sim G330s work ok in the UK ?

Cheers.

Edited by cartierv

Guest 0066ad

Does anybody else get annoyed, when they see a new topic in the development thread when they see a new topic

and it is a thread like this?

I do be thinking that new thread is the cm7 that daz has mentioned a while back that he might be releasing if he has time.

Edit no offence to you cartierv...

Edited by 0066ad

Guest cartierv

There's no ROMS sub board for this manufacturer as there are for other makes that I could see on this site. This was the closest equivalent. But maybe create one, or perhaps (I don't know) I get the impression the phone doesn't have that many that are stable and usable yet hence the development board ?

Guest kyan31

You should of put this thread in the main G300 section, not the development section. Then it would be less annoying.

Edited by kyan31