ako0

ako0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend y300-0100
  • Twitter:@akoo0o

No need to flash the stock rom my friend, just flash the EU baseband, I created a zip with both chinese (lewa)(needed for CM) and the european (stock) one.
https://www.dropbox....b/basebands.zip

thanks dude, i flashed the European baseband and it solved my prob, i still don't wanna flash CM again, i tried twice but didn't work on my phone, i wait for an stable version, i'll give your baseband a try
thanks

kiwijunglist

kiwijunglist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815)

As you can notice, I browse google.com only using 3G / data.

Your screen shot shows you browsing google using 2G/GSM data (ie EDGE connection, that's what the E stands for, it is not 3G)

Edited by kiwijunglist, 08 July 2013 - 11:32 AM.

joenefloresca

joenefloresca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Yeah I know. my mistake, but definitely works in 3G Networks.

shadeMe

shadeMe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G600 U8950-1
Hello!

I was wonder if it would be feasible to use this ROM as a base to port CyanogenMod to the Huawei Ascend G600 (U8950-1). Both the G510 and the G600 use the same chipset and, it would seem, much of the same hardware. Seeing how Huawei has no plans to bring Jelly Bean to my device, it'd seem like this would be my only hope (well, I could try and build AOSP myself but after having had the repo tool thwart my every attempt to pull from the remote repo, I've just about had it).

Thanks in advance.

beneschk

beneschk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei ascend G600 u8950n-51

Hello!

I was wonder if it would be feasible to use this ROM as a base to port CyanogenMod to the Huawei Ascend G600 (U8950-1). Both the G510 and the G600 use the same chipset and, it would seem, much of the same hardware. Seeing how Huawei has no plans to bring Jelly Bean to my device, it'd seem like this would be my only hope (well, I could try and build AOSP myself but after having had the repo tool thwart my every attempt to pull from the remote repo, I've just about had it).

Thanks in advance.

I have successfully flashed this ROM to the Ascend g600 u8950n-51. There a quite a few problems though. Sim card not working, WIFI and bluetooth not working either. Also does not detect headphone input. I only flashed this yesterday, so I will work on fixing this. Also i came across an IMEI problem when flashing. It completely wiped my IMEI number. This could possibly be a part of the sim problems.

xals1997

xals1997

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Huawei y300

I have successfully flashed this ROM to the Ascend g600 u8950n-51. There a quite a few problems though. Sim card not working, WIFI and bluetooth not working either. Also does not detect headphone input. I only flashed this yesterday, so I will work on fixing this. Also i came across an IMEI problem when flashing. It completely wiped my IMEI number. This could possibly be a part of the sim problems.

Why are you using this ROM?

Nobody works on it.

There is a 10.1 that is one of the most stables ROMs for our phone, 

http://www.modaco.co...ild-r20-130114/

If you are using Huawei g600 (same hardware as g510) maybe you need to change libcm.so and other files for ril working, like g330 users. Or try to install a g330 ROM.

Try to speak with somebody with a g330 or g600. G600/G330 are practically the same as G510/Y300 (they use same hardware), the only problem is RIL, but if you flash something (I don't remember what) you can have RIL working. 

Or try to install KK rom like CM10.1, Omnirom... that have g330 support, and install the g330 rom, maybe it will work.

Sorry for my bad english.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users