PSA: Google Play Music All Access $7.99 deal coming to a close

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

The early bird $7.99 Google Play Music All Access deal comes to and end on 30th June... so get in quickly if you want to take advantage of the discount pricing!

UNLIMITED MUSIC MADE EASY

Google Play makes it easy to discover, play, store and share the music you love on Android and the web.

With Google Play Music All Access, you can enjoy unlimited listening to millions of songs, create custom radio and skip as much as you want. Start your trial by June 30 and you’ll pay only $7.99 a month.

When the early bird deal ends the price will revert to the regular $9.99 a month, but those who've already signed up will remain on the discounted pricing. So... get in while you can!

Hit up the Google Play Music site to get started, if you're outside the US you'll need a US VPN (such as the MoDaCo Plus Private Internet Access service) in order to sign up.

Hurry hurry! :)

Click here to view the item

Guest Zarch1972

No luck for me, used Tunnel Bear VPN, changed address on only card on account to US, but no matter what I try it appears my Google account is UK locked somehow. :(

Guest Zarch1972

Gonna give it a final try tonight with another VPN and try deleting my cards before I start. Failing that, will just have to wait until the UK release and the inevitable $ to £ converted price. :(

Guest Zarch1972

Just gave it a final go, i'm done with it. Tried a different VPN but the same outcome, I don't get asked to enter a credit card it just shunts me straight into my library. No matter which link I try, even 'start trial'.

I even tried deleting my credit cards completely, but it wouldn't let me as it said my Google storage was tied to the first card. With the irony of that being that its charged in dollars every year!?!?!?

Ah well, i'm destined to have to wait for All Access when it hits the UK.... and at whatever price that turns out to be. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Beyongthewall

The price is still much cheaper even it goes to regular price. I had spent hundreds of bucks in iTunes music store and switched to Google Play, found it pretty niffy.

P.S. The VPN service is out of my expectation when accessing Google Play Music in Japan.

Edited by Beyongthewall

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.