5 replies to this topic

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone Smart 4 mini
I am using the key combinations vol+/- power on, but everytime I get a bright pink screen, although I did manage to get recovery ONCE. I am going to take the phone back to Vodafone AGAIN, but need to make my case. How should I raise the problem them?

Getting a bit fed up with this now, and my initial impression is proving to be erroneous.

Thanks, people.

Due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

Badinternet.jpg

legotub

legotub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
What recovery are you using? If not TWRP, you should use it.
http://www.modaco.co...-root-15042013/

Install it in fastboot while connected to your computer, and then reboot, it should work after that.

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
It says you need an unlocked bootloader and I have no intention of doing this. Rooting was bad enough?

Due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

Badinternet.jpg

legotub

legotub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
Why don't you want to unlock the bootloader? I'm not sure if there's a recovery built into the phone, but I think unlocking your bootloader may be the only way to do it.

chasser

chasser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:G510-200 (LewaOS 5)
Vol+- takes you to official firmware update and it looks for a "dload" folder located on the SD. If there's no sutch folder you get pink screen. You enter recovery by pressing just vol+ and pwr or get in fastboot mode by pressing vol- and pwr. :)

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
Ah clarity at last. In fact, I discovered vol/+ combined with the power key.

Badinternet.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users