Yesterday I released my first Android App called Icy Monitor, it helps you monitor your PC using your android device.
- Get graphs about your CPU (load, temperature, clock, power), GPU (load, clock, temperature, fan) and system (fans, temperature, voltages).
- Customize graph colors to your liking.
- Get information about each filesystem and each process running.
- Save and monitor multiple computers effortlessly.
- Clean, beautiful interface with tablet support.
Github (for source)
Download the server application using the link above. Extract all files somewhere and run the application as administrator (otherwise, I am not allowed to read most sensors). An icon should appear at your system tray, right click it and select 'Open Firewall', this will open port 26822 which is used by the app (This only works with Window's Firewall, if you are using something else you must open port 26822 yourself). Now you can connect from the phone app by typing in your computer's IP address followed by ":26822". If you want to access the server through the Internet you will have to setup port forwarding, which is a different procedure for every router so I cannot help you.
If you don't know your IP, open a command line window and write "ipconfig". You should find your IPv4 address there.
For more info, please visit my page or just ask here. Feel free to mail me at any time.
Thanks a lot for trying my app! Any feedback (positive/negative) is extremely appreciated!