how to ROOT the new ZTE BLADE G?

Guest aleksandar069

Guest aleksandar069

Please, my friend has bought yesturday the brand new ZTE BLADE G, now he want to ROOT it, are is there some topic? Please HELP ME... :( :( :( :( :( :(

Guest shootomanUK

Please, my friend has bought yesturday the brand new ZTE BLADE G, now he want to ROOT it, are is there some topic? Please HELP ME... :( :( :( :( :( :(

same as ZTE V880G/V955

How to root here (translated):

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D420353&prev=/search%3Fq%3DZTE%2Bv880g%2Broot%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D766

Guest robus

I think that must unlockk bootloader.We have in Telenor this phone,and in Serbia is ZTE BLADE G V5. on 4.1.2 JB system.We use whole tools for root which now have on internet, and dont work, no root.

Guest zorzgeo

I think that must unlockk bootloader.We have in Telenor this phone,and in Serbia is ZTE BLADE G V5. on 4.1.2 JB system.We use whole tools for root which now have on internet, and dont work, no root.

I also think that boot loader are locked by Telenor...

Guest zorzgeo

Any idea how to force flash an European open Chech firmware for ZTE Blade G???

Without custom ClockWorkRecovery Mode???

Yesterday i try to flash above firmware over mSD card method and after couple of sec. report me a bad or nonrecognised phone name...

Edited by zorzgeo

Guest KonstaT

I also think that boot loader are locked by Telenor...

I've never heard of a ZTE device that has a locked bootloader. ;)

Guest robus

I also never hear for bootloader that locked on ZTE, but maybe ZTE start now that locking bootloader, and because of this I say .And can someone help that root and cwm install on this phone.

Guest zorzgeo

I've never heard of a ZTE device that has a locked bootloader. ;)

Ok. I beleive You, but could You help me to Force Flash European Open firmware on unlocked ZTE Blade G???

There is picture when entering into stock recovery mode and choose update.zip (update.zip are European Open firmw.) from SD card: post-924219-0-08229200-1373605565_thumb.

Edited by zorzgeo

Guest KonstaT

How about Motochopper exploit to root your device? It should work on most Qualcomm devices.

Use at your own risk because there is no ClockWorkMod image to backup your device. At least there's couple of stock firmware packages on the ZTE website if something goes horribly wrong.

Guest fluxx_srb

I tried Motochopper, it said success, but didn't do anything. I tried again and every single time it wrote bus error. This might be because of ADB, don't know. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the exploit works, but not this particular fix. Maybe someone who knows linux better could help us by using kernelchopper (using the same exploit).

Guest Something Wierd

Short translation from there just download the archive,extract it in a new folder,install the drivers,plug in the device and run the program and follow the instructions.I can't test it since i don't have the device but the creator of the program claims that its risc free and that the probability of geting your phone bricked is very small BUT its still there.The new version comes with SUsuperuser.If you get stuck <waiting for device > its probably because of bad drivers. Glad to see that the good old serbs finaly rooted the device. :D

Guest KonstaT

Could someone post (or PM me) a link to the file? I guess you have to be registered to that forum or something because I can't see it anywhere... I would just like to know what method this uses.

Guest aleksandar069

Could someone post (or PM me) a link to the file? I guess you have to be registered to that forum or something because I can't see it anywhere... I would just like to know what method this uses.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7p5p6r6r3o86jyh/ZTE_Blade_G_Telenor-root.rar

when you root it you need to download from google play store SU app

Now a new archive, which automatically installs the Superuser

application

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6184905/fLuXxRoOt_superuser.rar

Edited by aleksandar069

• 2 months later...
Guest Golchooruck

How about Motochopper exploit to root your device? It should work on most Qualcomm devices.

Use at your own risk because there is no ClockWorkMod image to backup your device. At least there's couple of stock firmware packages on the ZTE website if something goes horribly wrong.

Hi Konstat/all,

Got one for ya, managed root access yesterday:

- Download srsroot from http://www.srsroot.com/ - big up to the devs!

- Boot your phone into ftm mode - Vol Down + Power(might work with USB debugging on as well without FTM).

- Connect phone to PC

- Install and run srsroot - all methods

At this point I could spot the SU binary being present, but still had no root access.

So I went on and:

- Download latest SU binary from http://androidsu.com/superuser/ - arm-signed

- Replace the current SU file in the srsroot program folder(which is 3.0.0 I believe) with the downloaded 3.1.3 SU

- Run srsroot again

I still had no root access, so I gave up. After about 30 minutes I looked at my phone and voila 'Clean Master is requesting Superuser permission' Allowed and rooted  :)

NO FLASHING OF RISKY UNVERIFIED RECOVERIES OR THE-LIKE, JUST PURE ROOT ACCESS. ENJOY

Cheers,

G

Guest Golchooruck

Hi Konstat/all,

Got one for ya, managed root access yesterday:

- Download srsroot from http://www.srsroot.com/ - big up to the devs!

- Boot your phone into ftm mode - Vol Down + Power(might work with USB debugging on as well without FTM).

- Connect phone to PC

- Install and run srsroot - all methods

At this point I could spot the SU binary being present, but still had no root access.

So I went on and:

- Download latest SU binary from http://androidsu.com/superuser/ - arm-signed

- Replace the current SU file in the srsroot program folder(which is 3.0.0 I believe) with the downloaded 3.1.3 SU

- Run srsroot again

I still had no root access, so I gave up. After about 30 minutes I looked at my phone and voila 'Clean Master is requesting Superuser permission' Allowed and rooted  :)

NO FLASHING OF RISKY UNVERIFIED RECOVERIES OR THE-LIKE, JUST PURE ROOT ACCESS. ENJOY

Cheers,

G

PS.: 1)Would probably work with SU 3.1.3 right away. 2) Stock firmware is Czech v10-Android 4.1.2..

Guest Golchooruck

Short translation from there just download the archive,extract it in a new folder,install the drivers,plug in the device and run the program and follow the instructions.I can't test it since i don't have the device but the creator of the program claims that its risc free and that the probability of geting your phone bricked is very small BUT its still there.The new version comes with SUsuperuser.If you get stuck <waiting for device > its probably because of bad drivers. Glad to see that the good old serbs finaly rooted the device. :D

Hi, not sure if you spotted already. The Czech distro of the Blade G can be rooted with SRSroot - www.srsroot.com/‎ here you can check their method ;)

Cheers,

G

• 1 month later...