28 replies to this topic

Dovahpig

Dovahpig

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Devices:Telenor Touch Plus
Root works fine, did it yesterday on friends phone :)

Golchooruck

Golchooruck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, ZTE Blade G

How about Motochopper exploit to root your device? It should work on most Qualcomm devices.

Use at your own risk because there is no ClockWorkMod image to backup your device. At least there's couple of stock firmware packages on the ZTE website if something goes horribly wrong.

Hi Konstat/all,

Got one for ya, managed root access yesterday:

- Download srsroot from http://www.srsroot.com/ - big up to the devs!

- Boot your phone into ftm mode - Vol Down + Power(might work with USB debugging on as well without FTM).

- Connect phone to PC

- Install and run srsroot - all methods

At this point I could spot the SU binary being present, but still had no root access.

So I went on and:

- Download latest SU binary from http://androidsu.com/superuser/ - arm-signed

- Replace the current SU file in the srsroot program folder(which is 3.0.0 I believe) with the downloaded 3.1.3 SU

- Run srsroot again

I still had no root access, so I gave up. After about 30 minutes I looked at my phone and voila 'Clean Master is requesting Superuser permission' Allowed and rooted  :)

NO FLASHING OF RISKY UNVERIFIED RECOVERIES OR THE-LIKE, JUST PURE ROOT ACCESS. ENJOY

Cheers,

G

Golchooruck

Golchooruck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Hi Konstat/all,

Got one for ya, managed root access yesterday:

- Download srsroot from http://www.srsroot.com/ - big up to the devs!

- Boot your phone into ftm mode - Vol Down + Power(might work with USB debugging on as well without FTM).

- Connect phone to PC

- Install and run srsroot - all methods

At this point I could spot the SU binary being present, but still had no root access.

So I went on and:

- Download latest SU binary from http://androidsu.com/superuser/ - arm-signed

- Replace the current SU file in the srsroot program folder(which is 3.0.0 I believe) with the downloaded 3.1.3 SU

- Run srsroot again

I still had no root access, so I gave up. After about 30 minutes I looked at my phone and voila 'Clean Master is requesting Superuser permission' Allowed and rooted  :)

NO FLASHING OF RISKY UNVERIFIED RECOVERIES OR THE-LIKE, JUST PURE ROOT ACCESS. ENJOY

Cheers,

G

PS.: 1)Would probably work with SU 3.1.3 right away. 2) Stock firmware is Czech v10-Android 4.1.2..

Golchooruck

Golchooruck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Short translation from there just download the archive,extract it in a new folder,install the drivers,plug in the device and run the program and follow the instructions.I can't test it since i don't have the device but the creator of the program claims that its risc free and that the probability of geting your phone bricked is very small BUT its still there.The new version comes with SUsuperuser.If you get stuck <waiting for device > its probably because of bad drivers. Glad to see that the good old serbs finaly rooted the device. :D

Could someone post (or PM me) a link to the file? I guess you have to be registered to that forum or something because I can't see it anywhere... I would just like to know what method this uses.

Hi, not sure if you spotted already. The Czech distro of the Blade G can be rooted with SRSroot - www.srsroot.com/‎ here you can check their method ;)

Cheers,

G

ivar_sa

ivar_sa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte Blade G

maybe unnecessary question but still - will this fix work on Blade G from Serbian VIP network?

ivar_sa

ivar_sa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte Blade G

Also, one more thing to ask - if phone is locked on certain network - do you solve this problem by installing custom or any other ROM to it? is this "network SIM lock" controlled by ROM or ...?

Thanks in advance.

jay44913

jay44913

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte blade g

I have an another way to root the zte blade g, i use kingo android root (in debuging mode) and it works!!! (sorry for my english, i speak french)

Golchooruck

Golchooruck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Just a quick update... on friday, ZTE have finally released the kernel source for the Blade G. CCVader13 of XDA is working on a CM port, so we'll hopefully soon be able to enjoy a nice custom rom.

Cheers all!

G.

PS.: I am ready to assist with testing if our 'zte master' Konstat would like to give it a shot and compile his own release for the Blade G :)

dscratcher

dscratcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade G V880G v7.0

I would really like to see Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on ZTE Blade G. It would be a joy to my eyes...waiting patiently. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users