Keep Screen Awake during Calls?

Guest Gabriel94

Guest Gabriel94

That feature was availible in older CM Versions like CM7, I can't seem to find it in any other ROM, only CM7 and MIUI but they're not so good, Is there a way to do this fo ICS or JB?

When i get a call and answer the screen goes black and then doesnt turn back on, my power button is broken and i cant do anything, it would be the best if the screen is the whole time on during the call.

Guest penthaler

what about to send to warranty for repair? looks like you have sensors broken, because in ics/cm when pick up a call, you move phone to ear - display shuts, and when you move out phone from ear display powers on automatically, no need to press any button

Guest nsmacd1

Somewhere here Kyan31 has a thread which disables the proximity sensor (and by default, the accelorometer) if that's any good? - May be in the Electra ROM thread.

Guest Gabriel94

Somewhere here Kyan31 has a thread which disables the proximity sensor (and by default, the accelorometer) if that's any good? - May be in the Electra ROM thread.

Yes but it only works with CM10.1 ROMs but I'm using it right now and it's great.