Adios and all the best

Guest Colossae3.23

Guest Colossae3.23

I've been visiting this forum since late 2010, and it's been a great ride. But, I've gone a bought a Nokia Lumia 720. The biggest reason was the camera. I'm a bit of an amateur photographer, and though my Blade and G300 have been made so much better, than they ever had a right to be, by the devs on here; no one could never fix those cameras. :P I have to say I am looking forward to Win8. I have a Win8 tablet, and I've got used to the interface quite quickly. After dropping the ball for a few years I think Nokia and MS are on the up. They both sure seem to be committed to updating and refining their software. Before I go, I just want to personally thank all the devs who have give their work to us for free. Thanks to: fibblesan, who's FLB G2 showed me that Blade could be so much better. Thanks to stephenharperuk who's clear and concise guides gave me the guts to try this stuff. To: konstaT who took the Blade even further, and who always had time for my stupid questions. And finally thanks to: tilal6991, dazzozo, cyda, and many other who have blessed us with their talents on the G300. To all you guys on the Off topic China phone thread, he's to Jiayu actually sorting themselves out, and to all you old heads, you never know that perfect ROM just may show up next Wednesday :-) I'm bound to pop my head in every now cause it might be hard to stay away. Even the forum tells me I'm an addict :-) Until then, pod hywl (all the best)

Guest nsmacd1

Well I will sort of say goodbye because my brother is getting my g300 and I have a vowney v5 ;)

Me too - I also have a Vowney V5 now, so won't be checking in here quite so often (Unless I manage to brick the new phone & go back to the G300!) :D

Thanks to all the Devs who have extended the lifespan of the G300 by a long way & hope to see some of you in the Vowney V5 thread!

Edited by nsmacd1